Four Seasons Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Spa Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater LondonSeptember 23, 2017
It's a huge community of people who have to work and co-opetate with themselves smoothly to provide five star service to the guest, so one of the very important issues is a proper communication, knowledge and ability to pass the information.
Pros
free lunches
Job
Admin (Former Employee) –  March, CambridgeshireSeptember 21, 2017
Full training given which is a positive. Very structured and detailed. Audited regular which is good to ensure working correct. Good detailed reports used.
wery productiveve fine dinning
Sommelier, Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 19, 2017
great place to work easy to move around in different departments or other property around the world. Best way to travel but at the same way work your way to the top of your career
Pros
free rooms free wine tasting free education
Cons
the best insurance program
High volume, high energy
LAW Hostess (Current Employee) –  Las Colinas, TXSeptember 17, 2017
The Four Seasons in Dallas is great place to work! They truly value their employees and the company culture is unlike any other. Definitely a place with plenty of opportunities to grow and learn.
Nice
Care giver (Former Employee) –  Independence, ORSeptember 14, 2017
Four season's was a nice place to work. It was smaller than other facilities. It was an Alzheimer's unit, it was fun getting to know the resdidents. It was faster paced than some, but it made time go by fast.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Pay
Excelente
Recursos Humanos (Former Employee) –  Punta de Mita, Nay.September 14, 2017
El Complejo esta muy bien estructurado y todo el personal tanto administrativo como operativo, dan lo mejor de sí para que sea de lo mejor.
Es simplemente excelente, así es como un Hotel de 5 diamantes debe de ser.
Pros
Excelentes relaciones laborales
made sure everything was ready
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXSeptember 14, 2017
I wish I could started over in try it again I was there for a min in somebody came in and got the job I was tryin to get but im not on that no more I just want to help out in help myself I might get a better job with them one day
Very friendly and at home environment. The crew was amazing and welcoming
Guest Services Attendant (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CASeptember 13, 2017
My trainers were very clear when it came to training me for my job. The managers treated everyone equally and fare. Construction criticism was the ideal way to handle situations. Without a doubt I would love to work at the Four seasons again.
Pros
Free lunch, was able to stay at any four seasons in the world for free
Cons
Having to work graveyard
Corporate liars
Reservations Manager (Former Employee) –  Tesuque, NMSeptember 13, 2017
The management in Tesuque is like watching someone shovel while it's still snowing. Staff at full of cliques and they gossip and spread rumors like high school. The facility is pretty enough but sort of cold and impersonal.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Great core standards and amazing buisness vision.
Executive Restaurant Chef (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 12, 2017
- Typical work day 15 hrs.
- To be prepared for everything to be quested, always have an answer ready. Knowing your numbers, labor, food cost, recipe cost, reservation counts weeks out. Preparedness
- Management is very involved, which is good and bad. it sometimes felt as though there was too much politics behind simple decisions.
- Tip toing around egos. Making sure nothing could be turned around and used against you.
- Bringing back joy and passion into the work place. Making customers and team members happy.
Pros
Working for a highly regarded luxury brand, who's montra is to treat others as you would want to be treated
Cons
Lack of work life balance
the team
Cook 3 (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2017
I improve my baking skills, I work with chocolate more, and do croissants. Always, we work as a team, the team come first, not the person. The work is enjoyable.
Pros
free lunchs, and laundry
Good to work
Concierge Agent (Former Employee) –  ManamaSeptember 12, 2017
The company is really very good to work with excellent managers and joyful working environment. The company believes in its employees and considers them as their biggest asset
Pros
Free meals
Cons
challenging yet enjoyable place to work
Housekeeping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 11, 2017
when the hotel is high occupancy and we are lack of staff , i am working double shift and sometimes need to skip meals , but i learned how to be more patient with other people especially when dealing will different nationalities of different countries . no matter how tough the situation is i must trust my superiors , managers and colleagues, working with different nationalities is a good opportunity because i was able to learn different language and cultures. the hardest part of the job is leaving the company because there is no career growth, the most enjoyable part of my job is all my colleagues are like my family we are so open minded and treating each other as a family .
Pros
free accommodation, food and transportation
Cons
lack of staff
nice
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 10, 2017
This was a long time ago but the Four Seasons are a great hotel chain to work for. They treat their staff very well but in return expect a well trained and respectable staff.
Pros
great benefits
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saltburn-by-the-SeaSeptember 9, 2017
A typical day at Four Seasons nursing home consists of preparing meals for thirty elderly residents and dealing with each individuals meal plans. I also ensured that the kitchen area was clean and up to high hygiene standards at all times. The hardest part was learning to cook in large quantities for the residents. I enjoyed working unsupervised and using my own initiative within the kitchen.
Pros
Learning new skills
Cons
No job security
Productive & Fun Environment
Engineer 3 (Current Employee) –  Kapolei, HI 96707September 6, 2017
Very fun and great environment to work in... good, helpful coworkers and as well as very informative and understanding management team. If you get the chance to work for Four Seasons, you'll definitely like it.
Pros
Free lunch, competetive pay rates, Pto, Benefits
Cons
N/a
Conference Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 6, 2017
Work environment is second to none and meeting other people was the other of the day as we work hard to set conference rooms for daily meeting, although very demanding, it was also vert conducive
Pros
Free lunch at will
Cons
Very demanding
Excelente
Alimentos y bebidas como sever (Former Employee) –  Costa RicaSeptember 4, 2017
Es un lugar donde uno tiene superación y tiene todo los beneficios en genera
Pros
Exelente
Cons
Ninguna
Fun work place, innovative kitchen
Cook II (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 4, 2017
Innovative kitchen and menu. Great way to learn multitasking, team work, and cleanliness skills. Large kitchen with a big staff, but still had a great team vibe.
Pros
Free lunches, benefits, laundry services in uniforms
Cons
Lack of respect from management to staff.
Fantastic company
Membership Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 2, 2017
Without question, one of the best professional experiences of my career. Excellent management, benefits and overall culture. I learned a great deal during my time there, and we accomplished many good things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3