Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Fun with stress
Senior Coordinator - Housekeeping Department (Former Employee) –  Beirut, LBNovember 21, 2017
Under lots of stress, I have acquired many skills like filing, communication, problems solving , training skills, leadership and much more.
Too much tasks, however they were all for our benefits.
fine for a short time
Food and Beverage Assistant (Former Employee) –  EnglandNovember 21, 2017
there is nothing 'terrible' abuout the four seasons. any hotel worker would probably say the same about their hotel. they provide free meals when working, another benefit is the 'comp nights' - after 6 months you are entitled to 3 free nights stay at any four seasons worldwide (increases over time). this sounds great, although try to actually get them and youll see how difficult it is!
i feel like if you are in a management position this is a great company to work for (status, free trips, writing off dinners etc) however if you are a waitress etc you will have a lot of expectation put on you and very little reward.
on the plus side because of the 'rich' clientlle, it is very easy to make money on top of your wage.
Pros
free staff meal - 1 per shift.
Cons
long hours, poor management, inconsistent standards and expectations
fun work place
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Whistler, BCNovember 20, 2017
Good benefits, good staff, good work environment. Everyone is accommodating and makes you feel just at home. Loved seeing friends and making a strong friend groups.
worst work experience
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 20, 2017
loved my job just sucks when management is on your back to hurry and clean each room which is fine however when you have one manager and two supervisors always claimimg something was wrong with every room you did and you had another manager and supervisors saying something else kinda puts you in a place where you never were doing anything right in the one managers eyes all in all hoping that manager lost his position cause it seemed like if you didnt bow down to him and worship him and kiss his butt you were out the door no matter how hard you worked
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management sucked
Enjoy my time there it was a good experience.
PBX Operator (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLNovember 18, 2017
Very busy environment it fits my goals.
It was limited to advance very competitive. The old workers are very selected who comes inn. They feel insecure of new comers. Diversity is an isse
Pros
Helping guest
Cons
Competitive
Environment de travail agreable
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Saint PetersburgNovember 17, 2017
Avantage sociaux, equilibre vie professionnelle et personnelle
good cmpany overall
Engineering Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 16, 2017
it was a good place to work -- great employees there -- younger managers were lacking in work experience -- new ownership of the property ruined company culture and service delivered to the customers (Blackstone)
Pros
free lunches very balanced as work/personal
Cons
Blackstone ruined the company culture and destroyed the brand
Consistent standards of service
Restaurant Host (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 14, 2017
I enjoy the Four Seasons company very much.
A company very loyal to its culture and consistent standards of service.
Training and commitment to success are emphasized every day ad part of the company’s culture.
Pros
Commitment to excellence.
Cons
None.
To stressed
Server (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CANovember 13, 2017
Was excellent all the time but still not enough for them
Manager they leave all the time so went a new manager came they changed everything .
I could it keep up with them anymore.
fun
Cook 3 (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 9, 2017
this was a great place to work. i really enjoyed all my fellow employees and management. great benefits and free meals every day. i would recommend this place to others.
Exciting, Productive
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Silicon Valley, CANovember 8, 2017
Starting as a hostess taught me a lot more about working in a more advanced restaurant. I learned to seat guest in a timely friendly manner. However, on top of learning to seat guest I learned more intricate tasks such as creating menus and making reservations.
Intern
Internship (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 8, 2017
Not the best internship. The intern recruiter went from college to college promising opportunities to understand and explore the management side of hospitality, but upon arrival all interns were basically glorified servers with the chance to see true operations once a week for less than 4 hours a day.
Great workplace helping me develop many skills.
Banquet Server/ Pool Waitress (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CANovember 8, 2017
Love this company and seeing all the different aspects that are put into it. Seeing all the different managers and how much of a team the entire hotel is is inspiring. I learned more about myself hear than any other place, developing skills that I never had before because of the standards needed to uphold the Four Seasons name.
Pros
Great connections and people around me, love my team.
Cons
Hours are not consistent, am on call so I do not receive all the benefits.
Okay job
Landscaping (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, NCNovember 7, 2017
It will get you buy from day today if you like to cut grass be outdoors do things in the you're getting climbing trees plant bushes and stuff like that that is dis is your perfect job as in you know something else to retire I'm going to say no
About 4 season loving place
Hotels any works (Current Employee) –  New York StateNovember 3, 2017
I am very interested for four season i want for job here...i really thankful to ur company if give me this job......i feel very lucky ............
Pros
Free lunch & dinner
Cons
Health care etc
Friendly Company, Take of Employees
Coordinator - HR (Former Employee) –  广州市November 2, 2017
1. Work on weekday from 9 to 18
2. Take care of employees feeling
3. Will organize team building every year.
4. Can talk to the top boss directly if you have any queries, no need to think about the level yourself.
5. Benefit is good and humanized
great accommodation and nice co-workers
Waiter (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 31, 2017
I worked in Four Season for 2 years. I am only a casual there. I like the most in this hotel is that they have a great accommodation and very nice co workers. I enjoy working in this hotel. A very nice surrounding. I would like to work again in this hotel if I have given a chance.
Pros
free meal
Cons
8 hours
Great guests and beautiful place to work
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 30, 2017
Very nice guests stay at the hotel. The management is very understanding. The resort is breathtaking! Very fast pace, lifting bending and standing during entire shift with one 30 min lunch break .
Pros
Breakfast and Lunch provided for the employees
Cons
They have only allowed 1 day off after a 7 day-10 hr work week
Decent company to work for
STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 29, 2017
Typical day at work - monitoring financial statements for any radical changes. Workplace culture - friendly/fun. Hardest part of the job - managing books for all of the locations.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Four Stars.
On-call Banquet server/ Lounge bartender (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ , Las Vegas, NV , Seattle, WAOctober 27, 2017
Enjoyed my tenure there. I was hoping to join the opening team in Denver , after opening the new property in Seattle. I was made a better offer to stay in Seattle.
Pros
Never a dull moment.
Cons
None.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3