- Knowledge of US and international accounting standards, accounting principles and practices.
- ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST I (OCN) (VEC000827).
- Yes, 5 % of the Time.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business administration, finance, accounting, or related field.
- The Chief of Section will:
Tamdeen Mall Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting.
- Degree (required) in Accounting, with MBA - Finance or CPA certification (preferable).
- Experience in Accounting and Reporting is desirable.
- Analyze complex/unusual accounting transactions and difficult claims for travel, invoices.
- Knowledge of using accounting software packages.
- University graduate in Accounting /Finance or related professional qualification.
National Oilwell Varco
- Enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data, support business with suggestions for improving financial…
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics.
- May oversee key segment of accounting, such as accounts payable, payroll, fundraising or inventory.
- Duties Prepares asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information Summarizes current financial status by gathering…
- Responsible for various financial accounting related activities.
- Assist with insuring Cost Accounting Standards and Sarbanes-Oxley Act guidelines are adhered to…
- Ensures accurate accounting and reconciliation of issued accountable properties;
- This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.