- An Accounts Receivable is responsible for ensuring positive cash flow throughout the hotel through preparing bills and invoices and collecting overdue accounts.
- Duties Analyzing and summarizing account information and trends Assist the Preparation of asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing…
- Analyzes and reconciles expenditure and revenue accounts, including trustee accounts and investment reports.
- The Accountant will perform professional accounting…
- Duties Prepares asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information Summarizes current financial status by gathering…
- Handling all cash transactions of the Company.
- Receive payments by Cash, Cheques, K-Net, Credit Cards, etc.
- Provide guidance and solve queries from customers.
Al-Ahli Bank Of Kuwait
- Process cash transactions after verifying signatures, dates, numerical amounts, account funds & ID checks.
- Respond to customer enquiries and provide customer…
- Assistant Manager - Financial Accounts - (1800009J).
- Reconciliation and controlling of suspense/transit accounts.
- Review monthly Basel and IFRS 9 reports.
- To provide clients with competitive alerts and other competitive data as determined by the account team.
- Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of…
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information, collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to…
Track Learning Solutions
- Obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.