Al Alamiah Technology Group jobs
- Previous experience in managing systems development and working in a group comprising ten or more Analysts and programmers.
- Research, understand and apply proposed new technology.
- Development of the TORs and technical specifications for information technology projects.
- To make sure the project is delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope.
- To be involved with the planning, controlling and monitoring, and also managing…
- Utilities Billing, CIS, CRM Implementation with The Following Minimum Skill:
- University degree in computer science, engineering, science, or related discipline.
- Able to work independently on solution design and delivery as well as within a group brainstorming design approaches for a given solution.
- Accountable to execute project engineering and solution processes & functions for technologies in scope.
- Accountable to plan, engineer, design, implement and…
- 10 years’ experience in supervision and consultancy of application development system through all phases of development lifecycle.
- Understanding of cat 6, cat 7 and Fiber optics.
- Proper use of a tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned tasks-incuding Drils, Cable Cutters, Saws,…
- Expericnce in giving reports and researching for new it technologies.
- Bchelor Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology Or higher.
- Works closely with business users and team members to define business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions based on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.