All jobs in Jabriya
- The Receptionist serves as a primary point of contact between patients and the Hospital.
- The conduct with patients conveys an impression of the entire Hospital,…
- To assist in planning, directing & coordinating the supportive services and administrative functions of the company.
- Open new leads for sales.
- Responsible for the efficient and effective performance of secretarial and clerical duties for the Medical division but not limited to, typing, preparing…
- The Accountant will perform professional accounting work, including auditing, analyzing and verifying fiscal records and reports, preparing financial and…
- Leading a team of other business development professionals.
- Assessing team performance when it comes to growing the business through client acquisition and…
- We genuinely care about people and we show this through living out our promise of True Hospitality each and every day.
- What we need from you.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
Canadian Bilingual School
- Maintaining the infrastructure, equipment and cleanliness of the laboratory.
- Assisting the teacher to maintain suitable range of materials for effective…
MTC Group Holding
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field with minimum of 4 years of experience in Human Resources.
- A customer-oriented service representative to act and provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.