- Must have the ability to manage client caseload, conducting group financial planning workshops and one-on-one financial counseling either face-to-face or…
- As a Financial Analyst, you will advise and assist with the planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis, modeling and reporting of the total business.
- Duties *Prepare asset liability *Summarise accounts*Analyzing current financial status Requirements *1year experience *Indian nationality *Excellent analytical…
Al Mashaan General Trading & Contracting
- Duties *Excecuting strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning*Producing long-term business plans controlling income cash flow and expenditure…
- Upload / download data files from/to host systems using appropriate mechanisms for all financial transaction and reporting requirements.
- Maintains legal and financial files.
- Prepares forms, verifies insurance benefits, and explains financial requirements to patients.
- Monitors actual vs. budget/forecast ensuring financial statements provide a realistic view of the K-BOSSS financial position.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- To provide clients with accurate and timely financial reconciliation in liaison with the finance team.
- Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of…
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information, collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to…
- A Store Manager plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.