Franchise Development Manager jobs
- Your remit will include new store openings, employee development and leading your store management teams to achieve business targets.
- Ensure regular structured communication between local and host franchise partners.
- Manage the Regulatory Planning and Development teams comprising 13 team…
- From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice…
- Through ongoing development you could become a HR Business Partner taking a strategic role in HR leadership on an international platform.
- Management and development of people.
- Responsible for checking of data within business case and ratifying in order to submit to senior project manager.
- You will also liaise with Brand Managers, advising them on property developments and markets in order to establish property requirements for each brand.
- Responsible for artwork development, advertising, promotions, catalogues and magazines.
- Responsible for Strategic Planning (In the absence of CLD Senior…
- Leading this are our amazing restaurant managers.
- As one of our restaurant managers you will lead multi-cultural teams in the delivery of a high quality dining…
- Facilitate the development of a strategic Business Plan for the Division, which includes long-term developments, investments & projects envisaged in the next 3-…
- Work with the Senior Loss Prevention Manager to support the growth and development of the Loss Prevention Specialists to ensure succession planning within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.