Graphic Design jobs
- Duties *Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement size type size style and related aesthetic concepts *Prepares…
- 3-5 years graphic design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in graphic design.
- Minimum 3 year industry experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Must have exceptional design sense to incorporate image, color and text for 3D design outcomes.
- Must follow latest design trends and technology efficiently.
- Trains other graphic design staff as needed on new procedures, techniques, design expectations and/or production requirements.
- Graphic Design Intern Graphic Design, Credit SR Graphic Designer 4 weeks – 6 weeks.
- University degree in Graphic Design.
- Click Here To Apply Online.
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends in food, design, and branding.
- Develop creative ideas, designs, and illustrations aligned with the design brief and…
- Media layout and design experience.
- Familiar with DVD design and duplication.
- Requires three (3) years direct experience in the field of media production,…
- Design work includes research, concepts, 3D modeling/rendering, and setup instructions/details of designs for production.
- Knowledge of VRay is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of design principles and the ability to interpret design concepts and layouts, including commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures…
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.