Graphic Designer jobs
- Duties *Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement size type size style and related aesthetic concepts *Prepares…
- Minimum 3 year industry experience as a Graphic Designer.
- 3-5 years graphic design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in graphic design.
- Graphic designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of web screens and printed pages.
- Familiarity with modular exhibiting systems, custom fabrication, and graphic production.
- Looking for a full time exhibit and event space designer to join on our…
- Maintain strong team relationships with fellow graphic designers and copywriters as well as marketing counterparts.
- Receive feedback maturely and objectively;
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Serves as the Multimedia Graphics Designer for the Visual Information Support Section.
- Advanced experience in computer graphics imaging.
- Yes, 10 % of the Time.
- 4yrs experience in related field.
- Possess marketing and advertising experience.
- Adobe CS4 or later software to include Adobe Lightroom and Flash.
- Have exceptional graphic and verbal communication skills;
- A demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up, free hand graphics and…
Dar SSH International Engineering Consultants Comp...
- We are looking for team members with exceptional design skills, first class graphics and a passion for place making.
- What are we looking for?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.