Gulf Bank jobs
- Provide periodic computerized reports to all GDUs and ensure production and security of all critical Bank information.
- Good knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Gulf Bank has a long-term commitment to support and develop our NUKS graduates choosing a career in Banking.
- NUKS - San Diego 2019 - (190000D1).
- Provide accurate periodic reports to Central Bank on GBK loans, deposits, profits and related ratios.
- To control the assigned accounting procedures and report…
- Head of Enterpreise Data Services - (190000CE).
- Head of Enterprise Data services provides vision and strategy for all data management activities.
- To contribute to the unit’s objective of providing research and economic advisory service to support management decision making, promote bank products and…
- Support Head of Technology Risk in implementing the bank wide Operational Risk framework for Technology Risk.
- Manager - Information Technology Risk - (1900005B)…
- To evaluate, manage and implement and upgrade various IT applications, 3rd party software, information systems and workflow systems in order to enhance the…
- Interact with business for new requirement understanding, translating the same to vendor for development, deployment of the changes, coordinates UATs and…
- Ensure the accuracy of the data submitted to Central bank.
- Good knowledge of accounting Systems, through knowledge of the central bank regulations.
- IT Process and Governance Senior Manager - (190000A5).
- To effectively manage governance activities within IT and risk management functions and ensure adherence…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.