Help Desk jobs
- Help Desk L2 provide support to users in resolving problems using help desk center tools.
- Specialized experience includes the management of help desks in a…
- As the Lead Help Desk L2 (Site Lead) you will provide support to users in resolving problems using help desk center tools.
- Phone use and PC or laptop.
- Help Desk Technicians will operate the customer support help and work order desk supporting the Incident Management and Request Fulfillment processes.
- Troubleshooting and fixing system problems and service requests, and providing high-level technical support for unresolved help desk issues.
- The Network Specialist installs the Hardware (network and workstations) and maintains the Network Security and help desk system.
- Bends, stoops and reaches to.
- Make a difference and be compensated well while bringing your skills to help operate and maintain U.S.
- Leidos Opportunities in Kuwait and Southwest Asia.
- 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area.
- Must have experience designing, developing, and implementing service management best practices for the service lifecycle, business process modeling, IM/IT,…
- Perform data mining and data analysis of process procedures and help desk ticket requests.
- Primary lead for Maintenance, Supply, and Property Book management…
Comtech Telecommunications Corp.
- Shall sit at the help desk and respond to walk-in customer questions.
- In order to help our customers, combat a growing number of cyber-attacks on their systems,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.