Human Resources Manager jobs
- As a Manager/Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for the effective management and performance of all Human Resources related activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, or other related degree is required.
- Yes, 5 % of the Time.
- Human Resources Manager (OCONUS) (PEN001373).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, or other…
- You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
- The future is what you make it.
- A proven track record in luxury operations as learning manager with at least 2 years of experience.
- The Learning Manager will be responsible for the total…
- Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving…
- This position requires hands on leadership, planning and execution to ensure the efficient setting up and running of the colleagues’ accommodation as part of…
Midaas HR Consultants
- Provide supervision and leadership to a diverse staff of professionals including several branch chiefs team leaders performing all aspects of human resources…
- Serves as COMSEC Account Manager (CAM).
- Documents submitted as part of the application package, to include supplemental documents, may be shared beyond the…
- Provide administrative and supportive services to the Human Resources department.
- FINANCIAL RETURNS• Perform tasks as directed by the Manager in pursuit of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.