Human Resources jobs
- The Regional Human Resources Manager manages the human resource function for the whole operations in an assigned region to include staffing analysis, positive…
Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics or Training and Development.
- Experience in human resources training and development, in…
- Human Resources Manager (OCONUS) (PEN001373).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, or other…
- Recommend and assist with the development of policy updates as regulatory changes occur to ensure all regulations and new guidance pertaining to Human Resources…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, or other related degree is required.
- Yes, 5 % of the Time.
SNC LAVALIN (KENTZ)
- A minimum of 8 years’ of experience in Human Resources department for a large Refinery/ Petrochemical complex.
- Company profile :SNC LAVALIN (KENTZ).
- Certification in Human Resources Management is a plus .
- Fresh graduate or previous experience in Human Resources .
- At least one year of specialized Human Resources work experience in established Organization.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Human Resources terminology…
- Serve as Human Resources subject matter expert and participate on project teams.
- Generate Human Resources data reports as necessary Answer phone calls and…
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization.
- You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.