IT Project Manager jobs
- As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping,…
- Coordinate all aspects of project delivery including defining project scope, specifying deliverables, estimating project duration, effort, and cost, managing…
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager for IT Infrastructure Projects.
- Accountability for planning and delivery of projects.
- Application Security (DevOps in Projects).
- Ensure security requirements are embedded in all projects from the onset of any project and during the initial design…
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- Executing project management processes and methodologies within project frameworks to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high…
- Assuring end to end delivery of IT projects.
- Preparing project plans, wireframes & technical documentations in order to ensure smooth execution of the project.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing resources, including subcontractors in support of segments of this Army program.
- Exposure in Retail, IT, Project Management, Procurement Management.
- Driving RFI/RFP/Tender processes and supporting the overall IT demand process, supporting IT…
- Project management skills required, PMP certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related (IT, Petroleum Engineering) and 7-year experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.