IT Project Manager jobs in Kuwait City
- Coordinate all aspects of project delivery including defining project scope, specifying deliverables, estimating project duration, effort, and cost, managing…
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing resources, including subcontractors in support of segments of this Army program.
- Project management skills required, PMP certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related (IT, Petroleum Engineering) and 7-year experience…
- Suggesting new projects such as product development to tap into new markets.
- Assessing team performance when it comes to growing the business through client…
- Support country/global initiatives and projects;
- The position will be based in Kuwait City with dual reporting to MEA CFO and Country Manager.
- 4 years of experience managing IT programs in Southwest Asia.
- This includes providing Preventive Maintenance Checks Services (PMCS) on commercial IT and…
- The Site Manager has extensive experience supervising IT activities at the Battalion, Brigade, Division, or Major Command (MACOM) level or equivalent.
- Demonstrated management experience with a team of 100 IT professionals.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects across a large geographic area.
- SAIC is seeking to hire a Theater Logistics Support Facility Manager (CENTCOM) in Kuwait.
- Responsible to the Program Manager to perform as the leader of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.