Michael Page Ae jobs
- The Head of Advertising Operations will drive the display advertising efforts for the entire business and is critical to the success and future growth of the…
Michael Page AE
- Manage and maintain CEO's calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- The successful candidate for this role:
- Articulate the vision and drive the execution of the (B2C) Service product.
- Lead short-term deep dives and cross-functional project teams.
- Unpick the hidden gems generated from user data.
- Deliver insights which will inform the strategic road map.
- Collaborate across all business departments.
- Create and implement the Quality Policy, Safety Policy, and Quality Objectives as required by the Quality Management System.
- Create project reporting system internally within the company and externally to the client.
- Work with the Project Director to create design, planning,…
- Overseeing construction project and reporting on regular development.
- Regularly meeting with clients, third parties and project managers to report progress and…
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion and monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Create and implement project tracking framework to include scheduling, cost/budget, risk, safety and quality.
- Provide guidance to project control issues.
- Design, develop, and operationalize AWS environments.
- Build automated provisioning and deployment scripts for environments deployed on AWS.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.