Ooredoo Group jobs
- Sell Ooredoo Kuwait products and services as per Ooredoo Policies and take the opportunity to up-sell, where possible to meet sales targets and objectives.
- Provide efficient, quality service and assistance to Business Account subscribers.
- Bachelor Degree in business or science + Diploma in IT or a related…
- Develop and supervise monthly / weekly / daily monitoring and analysis of Consumer churn (voluntary & financial) within the different product groups and…
- Ensure Individual Development Plans (IDP) are completed for all staff in accordance with Ooredoo Kuwait policy.
- Facilitate regular reporting and reviews.
- Attend Training Programs, Courses, and Seminars, conferences, vendor meetings, User Groups and presentations to be ready with the latest business ideas.
Ooredoo Group of Companies
- Provide 1st level support and technical assistance for incoming queries and issues related to B2C customers.Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities.
- Administer resource groups in CRM, AACC, Teleopti, eLearning, ACR, QM, Remedy, AAEP AAOD.
- Provide support for various customer care infrastructure platforms and…
- Responsibility for running and interpreting analysis relating to commercial performance in order to deliver incremental value through digital x-sell and up-sell…
- Management and development of Postpaid voice & data business according to the company’s & segment objectives.
- Strategic management and development of the Voice …
- Integrates Ooredoo solutions with partner’s solutions to create complete solution for the customers.
- Attend Training Programs, Courses, Seminars, conferences,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.