Project Manager jobs
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager for IT Infrastructure Projects.
- Accountability for planning and delivery of projects.
- Continuously evaluate and quantify the risks involved in the project to project closure.
- Perform project risk assessment and suggest mitigation measures at…
Al-Ahlia Contracting Group
- Civil Engineer registered with Kuwait Society of Engineers, experienced with managing medium-large scale projects, minimum 15 years experience, full computer…
- The Project Manager L2 (PM L2) has primary responsibility for managing a specific project or projects assigned by the Government, to include project…
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing resources, including subcontractors in support of segments of this Army program.
- To control and monitor project scope, time, quality and cost, in managing project requirements.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Project Controls Manager (OCN) (MID000123).
- Project Controls and EVMS experience desired.
- Consulting with senior management and other functional managers…
Comtech Telecommunications Corp.
- OCONUS IT Project Manager – Kuwait.
- Apply Project Management best practices in the synchronization and coordination of the development and execution of all…
- Executing project management processes and methodologies within project frameworks to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.