Project Manager jobs
- The Technical Project Manager has developed a good knowledge in the following techniques and tools :
- O A-L Project Management processes (basics) :
- To control and monitor project scope, time, quality and cost, in managing project requirements.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping,…
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager for IT Infrastructure Projects.
- Accountability for planning and delivery of projects.
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- Project Controls Manager (OCN) (MID000123).
- Project Controls and EVMS experience desired.
- Consulting with senior management and other functional managers…
Al-Ahlia Contracting Group
- Civil Engineer registered with Kuwait Society of Engineers, experienced with managing medium-large scale projects, minimum 15 years experience, full computer…
- Assume responsibility for center operations as needed in the absence of the Center Manager.*.
- Must show initiative, self-motivation, and attention to detail…
- The Project Manager L2 (PM L2) has primary responsibility for managing a specific project or projects assigned by the Government, to include project…
- Preparing project plans, wireframes & technical documentations in order to ensure smooth execution of the project.
- Assuring end to end delivery of IT projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.