Project Manager jobs in Kuwait City
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- Preparing project plans, wireframes & technical documentations in order to ensure smooth execution of the project.
- Assuring end to end delivery of IT projects.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing resources, including subcontractors in support of segments of this Army program.
- Project management skills required, PMP certification is a plus.
- Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative…
- Coordinate all aspects of project delivery including defining project scope, specifying deliverables, estimating project duration, effort, and cost, managing…
- Suggesting new projects such as product development to tap into new markets.
- Leading a team of other business development professionals.
- To control and monitor project scope, time, quality and cost, in managing project requirements.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- The Project Manager for the overall contract provides a single Point of Contact (POC).
- Must be capable of reviewing and understanding issued project documents…
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience as project coordinator or office manager.
- The Project Coordinator (PC) will assist with analyzing project planning,…
Kuwait Finance and Investment
- Assistant Manager - Investment & Corporate Finance.
- Provides support on advisory projects including private equity advisory investments advisory, wealth…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.