Project jobs in Kuwait City
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Experience in managing gender projects.
- (b) Prepare a standard Project document presentation to be delivered to GSSCPD, WRSC and UNDP Kuwait Country Office…
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- Build a leadership role in assigned projects insuring project delivered as designed, on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent).
- A certification in managing projects must be provided (e.g.
- To be in Kuwait is must.
- Exp Federal is looking to add a Project Manager for a potential project in the Middle East.
- Oversee all work to monitor compliance with the project requirements…
- Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing…
- To control and monitor project scope, time, quality and cost, in managing project requirements.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end .
- Ability to bring project to successful completion.
- Ensure your team meets deadlines and quality standards and tasks and projects are completed as required.
- Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and…
Kuwait Finance and Investment
- Direct research to support potential investment opportunities / projects being evaluated.
- Direct market studies and feasibility studies for potential investment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.