Project jobs in Kuwait City
- Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges.
- Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell…
- The Project Coordinator (PC) will assist with analyzing project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Control and keep all projects documents orderly.
- To assist in planning, directing & coordinating the supportive services and administrative functions of the…
- Implement and monitor project schedules.
- Significant experience in project management.
- Maintain project meeting minutes and distribution.
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing…
- Develop in conjunction with business units the Project Procurement Plan and Execution Strategy for individual Projects.
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce costs.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent).
- A certification in managing projects must be provided (e.g.
- To be in Kuwait is must.
- Suggesting new projects such as product development to tap into new markets.
- Leading a team of other business development professionals.
- Project management skills required, PMP certification is a plus.
- Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.