- The receptionist will answer and direct incoming calls to appropriate individuals.
- Purpose and Scope of the Job:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience related to the role.
- Handle Company switchboard (route incoming/outgoing calls to appropriate staff), taking messages and ensuring prompt delivery of these messages.
Toyota Al Rai II ...
- This job description is a summary of the typical job duties and requirements that are essential to the evaluation of the job and is not intended to be construed…
- You will be the first point of contact for visitors and callers when they visit or contact Alshaya Head Office.
- Experience in a telephone based role.
- 3 years experience as a receptionist of a reputed hospital/five star hotel.
- The Receptionist serves as a primary point of contact between patients and the…
- Duties Keep a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures rules and regulations Greeting welcoming and directing visitors in proper manner…
- As a Showroom Receptionist you will be the first person that our VIP customers will meet.
- You will be responsible for greeting our customers and registering…
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- To ensure that all guests who stay at the hotel are completely satisfied and all interactions with them is handled in a very professional manner right up to the…
- Manages and maintains patient health information including patient data, clinic schedule, patient appointments and day-to-day activities of confirming…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.