Receptionist jobs in Kuwait City
Sort by: relevance -
Bin Eid Administrative Services
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a corporate receptionist.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone;
- Ability to handle the pressure.
- Manages and maintains patient health information including patient data, clinic schedule, patient appointments and day-to-day activities of confirming…
- The Front Desk Receptionist is a central part of the Front Office Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and departure…
- This will include but not limited to the set up of new training and contract booking, calling contractors, making appointments, ordering materials and services,…
Estrella Skin Care
- Proven work experience as a Salon Receptionist, Front Desk Representative or similar role 2.
- We are looking for a Salon Receptionist to act as the first point…
Flex Real estate company
- Urgently looking for sales & reception staffs.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
HR Plus Recruitment Consultancy
- Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties.
- Office Boy job responsibilities fall into administrative…
AL HAMRA HOTEL KUWAIT
- We need the below staff for a leading 4 star hotel in Kuwait City (Arabic staff).
- ONLY PERSONS WITH 18 SHOON VISA IN KUWAIT ONLY WITH TRANSFER need to apply.
- Candidate should have minimum of 2 Years’ experience in the same field, and candidate should be fluent in neither Arabic or English.
- Candidate should have minimum of 3 Years’ experience in the same field, and candidate should be bilingual, should have experience in developing and…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.