Sales Executive jobs
- These are the minimum results expected from a successful District Sales Executive:
- Involvement in local trade groups, as directed by the District Sales Manager.
- Sales Management, Housekeeping, Retail Sales, Merchandising, Sales, Hospitality, Retail.
- Achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product…
- In particular private events such as weddings Previous experience in event sales and putting detailed proposals together Good understanding of different…
Track Learning Solutions
- Meeting sales targets on a month-on-month basis.
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence,…
- The Sales Executive is responsible for delivering an outstanding guest experience to all customers and using appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge…
- Motivation to start and develop a career in the retail sales business;
- The Sales Executive role in Sacoor Brothers consists in providing excellence in customer…
Transit Tours and Travel co.
- Manages Corporate Customer Relationship in order to achieve the set sales targets.
- Analyzing sales statistics and providing forecasts of travel trends to…
- Sales Management, Housekeeping, Merchandising, Retail Sales, Sales, Hospitality, Retail.
- The Sales Executive is responsible for delivering an outstanding guest…
Hilton Garden Inn
- A Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Sales Executive will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving…
- Job Category Sales and Marketing.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Posting Date Oct 23, 2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.