School Administration jobs
- High School diploma is required.
- Administrative Assistant I (OCN) (KBO001807).
- Reports to the Installation Transportation Manager, the Administrative Assistant…
- Coursework in medical administration, health-care management preferred.
- Employee must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Work is generally office environment.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Directs and oversees the initiation, preparation, and maintenance of military personnel medical records in accordance with…
Five Rivers Services, LLC
- High school diploma or GED.
- Manages Network Services with Server Manager, Print Queue Management and CISCO VMPS Administration.
- A+ ce, Network+ ce, SSCP.
The English School Fahaheel
- The school is looking to employ a School Principal for September 2020:
- The English School Fahaheel - Kuwait, is the pre-eminent private international school in…
- Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S.
- How You Will Be Evaluated.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration with related majors;
- COST ACCOUNTANT CLERK (OCN) (VEC000826).
Canadian Bilingual School
- All Professional Development (in school or outside) must be implemented in school to benefit student learning.
- Tasks, Activities, Expectations with relation to:
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- These include QC department backup for administration (status reports, admin mail runs, and administrative tasks).
- If an employee brings a child to an overseas location and that child is entitled to attend a DoD school on a space-required basis in accordance with DoDEA…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.