Senior Project Manager jobs
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing resources, including subcontractors in support of segments of this Army program.
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- Description for "SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER".
- BE/B TECH ,ME /M TECH CIVIL , MECHANICAL ENGINEERING , DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ,MECH ENGINEERING ,MBA , LOGISTIC MANAGER.
- To control and monitor project scope, time, quality and cost, in managing project requirements.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- As Senior Project Manager you will manage supplier, contractors and appointments, review proposed layouts and requirements with the host brand, support teams…
- Provide dedicated support to the brand and their projects.
- Support brands productivity improvement projects, including RTM, regulatory manuals, labelling…
- Responsible for checking of data within business case and ratifying in order to submit to senior project manager.
- Management and development of people.
- Project Controls Manager (OCN) (MID000123).
- Consulting with senior management and other functional managers regarding financial-related activities;
- Project planning, Search engine environment, and optimization tools and techniques.
- Ooredoo is an organisation on the move.
- Owns Ooredoo mobile app channel.
- IT Process and Governance Senior Manager - (190000A5).
- Define procedures and guidelines for owned key processes as per best practices including Project…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.