Senior Project Manager jobs
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing resources, including subcontractors in support of segments of this Army program.
- To control and monitor project scope, time, quality and cost, in managing project requirements.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- As Senior Project Manager you will manage supplier, contractors and appointments, review proposed layouts and requirements with the host brand, support teams…
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- Project Controls Manager (OCN) (MID000123).
- Consulting with senior management and other functional managers regarding financial-related activities;
- Assist supervisor setting project priorities.
- Minimum of three years experience as Project Coordinator.
- Prepare tenders at client request, in conjunction with…
- Description for "SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER".
- BE/B TECH ,ME /M TECH CIVIL , MECHANICAL ENGINEERING , DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ,MECH ENGINEERING ,MBA , LOGISTIC MANAGER.
- Selectees must meet position requirements for certification at the Senior Level III within 24 months of entrance on duty.
- 30 Percent or More Disabled Veterans.
- As a Project Manager you will Lead a project team, and/or nominated individuals.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plan and documentation using tools…
- Change management, culture transformation projects, HR transformation projects on rewards and talent development.
- The better the world works.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.