Site Engineer jobs
- Hands on experience in Fixing, Focusing and configuration of IP camera, Windows ,Windows Server etc.
- Hands on experience in Installation and configuration of…
- Preparing tools and equipment prior to outbound shipment to the well site.
- As a Field Engineer you are the key interface between Baker Hughes and the client at…
- Assist EPC sub contractor Safety advisors and site management in the development and revision of specific site safety programmes.
- Long shifts, long hours on site.
- In addition to the hands on training and pass certifications required for Field Engineers, the theoretical courses should be…
- Engineer â Contracts / Contract - Administrator.
- Benefits â Salary + Free Food + Accommodation + Transportation and Air tickets.
- Salary â KWD 400- 750.
- The Electrical Engineer will design, develop and maintain electrical systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety,…
- Responsible for assisting in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment;
- The Storm Water Drainage Engineer will have experience in the following technical areas:
- Attending client meetings and undertaking site visits to develop…
- Work experience at site in supervisor level.
- Prepare site visit report, service report and daily progress report.
- Ability to organize and document.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Act as project engineer of construction projects of moderate difficulty.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.