System Administrator jobs in Kuwait City
- 24 x 7 system administrators with elevated privileges, to:
- This position requires experienced Information Assurance (IA) workforce that provides Converged…
- Systems Administrator I - Independent Consultant on 1099.
- System administrators are usually charged with installing, supporting and maintaining servers or other…
- Network Administrator II - Independent Consultant on 1099.
- Require a sound knowledge of IP networking, SIPRNet, NIPRNet, cross domain solutions, and security…
- About the role â Enterprise Systems Administrator.
- Reporting to the Head of IT the Enterprise Systems Administrator provides System Administration and in…
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
- Ability to work in virtual teams.
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
- Army telecommunications equipment and information systems where it makes the most difference.
- Leidos Opportunities in Kuwait and Southwest Asia.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
- Good knowledge of Linux operating system concepts, including file system, kernel, memory, networking, and…
- An administrator also regularly monitors system performance and ensures compliance with security standards.
- Minimum of 4 years with Linux based operating system…
- Experience as a UNIX System Administrator in the past.
- Must possess experience with the operation and maintenance of UPS, generators, HVAC chillers, fire…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.