System Engineer jobs in Kuwait City
- Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility.
- Experience on Windows XP, Windows 2000 operating systems…
- Assists in managing the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems.
- Good Knowledge of WFT RTU, RPC, RPOC-VSD & SCADA system.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures and permit to work system of the customer during work at site.
- Coordinate system walk-downs, punch-list closure, and turnover acceptance.
- Participate in home office design efforts supporting system boundary definitions;
Dar SSH International Engineering Consultants Comp...
- The Deputy Resident Engineer must demonstrate a minimum of 15 yrs.
- »§Minimum of 15 years in supervisory works as Deputy Resident Engineer.
- Field Engineer (Kuwait) – 2020 Opportunities (Job Number:
- During the program you will be developing basic oilfield knowledge working under the supervision of an…
- And maintenance of facilities, mission systems, support systems, HVAC, fuel, compressed air, and plumbing systems.
- Principle areas of responsibility are:
- Experience in an ERP system is desired.
- Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer Include Messaging) for windows server 2008.
- Up gradation of Operating System.
- Installation and configuration of SAN.
- Setup and monitoring of Flight Recorder and Argus system.
- I&C and DCS system Commissioning based on SPPA T3000 and SPPA T2000 (preferable).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.