Travel Agency jobs
- Duties Plan and sell transportations accommodations insurance and other travel servicesProvide relevant information brochures and publications to travelersBook…
- Leave and attendance records, timesheets, travel arrangements, visa applications, expense statements, telecommunications charges, equipment purchase, service…
- Personal trainer/fitness instructor certifications from a nationally (American) or internationally recognized accrediting agency are highly desired.
- Works in close coordination with Leads, other supervisors, ProjectsManager, the Directorand appropriate external agencies to create a continuous flow of…
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) allowances may be authorized, subject to the provisions of the Joint Travel Regulations and an agency determination that a PCS…
- Analyze complex/unusual accounting transactions and difficult claims for travel, invoices.
- Coordinate with agencies and other organizations to settle invoices…
- Some Travel will be required.
- Applicants must successfully undergo a background investigation (National Agency Check).
- Learn about continuum of service.
- Should have experience in event and travel planning desired.
- Employee will provide administrative services for the MWR Tours & Travel section.
- Experience working with hierarchical organizations such as federal or state agencies or the military.
- This position description is subject to change at any time…
- Works in close coordination with Leads, other supervisors, Operations Manager, the Directorand appropriate external agencies to create a continuous flow of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.