US Department of the Army jobs
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees Applying to OCONUS Positions.
- This position is with the 401st Army Field Support located in Kuwait.
- US citizen with an active Secret clearance required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working in an OCONUS Army environment.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- US Army environmental regulations, safety and health regulations, and environmental guidance documents are beneficial.
- Updates relative data bases and reports.
- Must be able to learn and operate ARMY AIS systems.
- Move or transports material or supplies to other departments, using Pallet Jack, Forklift or industrial…
- These include QC department backup for administration (status reports, admin mail runs, and administrative tasks).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Preferably familiar with related US Army regulation and pamphlets.
- Army Protocol or DPW Housing operations.
- Ensures personnel complete all tasks in accordance…
- The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance.
- Join us and work with a team of top-notch professionals, take advantage…
- + US Army MOS 92A preferred.
- + US Citizenship is required.
- Track and analyze Taskers, operational activities and department metrics.
- Knowledge of fire department mission and organization;
- 5 years’ experience as a fire inspector, US Military, DOD, or civilian.
- Yes, 5 % of the Time.
- A functional, comprehensive working knowledge of the US Army Supply System, including both Wholesale and Retail Operations is a desired but not mandatory trait.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.