US Department of the Army jobs
- Former Army Supply Warrant Officer.
- Former Army Supply E-7 or above.
- Prepares and maintains sub-hand receipts for subordinate sections and US Army units,…
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees.
- This is an Army Acquisition, Logistics and Technology Workforce position.
- Light, power, water, and refrigeration;
- US Army Supply Procedure such as receiving, turn-ins, shipping and warehouse operations.
- The Material Coordinator coordinates and expedites flow of material,…
- Prepares digital images and submits digital files to Department of the Army and/or company systems.
- Must have a valid US Driver License, able to obtain a US…
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees Applying to OCONUS Positions.
- Incumbent is required to comply with Department of Defense and Department of Army…
- US Army environmental regulations, safety and health regulations, and environmental guidance documents are beneficial.
- Updates relative data bases and reports.
- Preferably familiar with related US Army regulation and pamphlets.
- Coordinate with the Civilian Personnel Office (CPO), ASG-KU Protocol, Joint Visitors Bureau …
- These include QC department backup for administration (status reports, admin mail runs, and administrative tasks).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- US Army MOS 92A preferred or equivalent.
- Track and analyze Taskers, operational activities and department metrics.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A functional, comprehensive working knowledge of the US Army Supply System, including both Wholesale and Retail Operations is a desired but not mandatory trait.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.