AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews

Kuwait42 reviews
AECOM is the world’s premier infrastructure firm, partnering with clients to solve the world’s most complex challenges and build legacies for generations to come and Good management, prior to safety, safe atmosphere,
Productive and fun workplace is correct presentation for Amentum , im very proud to work for this company and i think that what im dooing , im dooing well
Worst company I have ever seen in my life! The stupidest managers ever work there ! They will ruin your life, they will literally do it. Avoid this f*u*c*k*i*n*g* company!
Great work culture, living accommodation really nice
Its a fun place to work with lots of opportunities to move up.

Work schedule is fair and time off as well
I don't like the company it values and morals I would like to be employeed somewhere else that is more beneficial to my skill set . if I have to recommend this company to someone I would not give them the full scope of the company I will let them come and see for themselves
Very knowledgeable management, you learn a lot especially how to metigate the risk, learn ground guiding, follow the rules and regulations, how to respect the co employee.follow to the code and conduct strictly.
Be open minded and have work ethnics. Working overseas is very different from working stateside. You are given living accommodations and transportation from work to your residence.
my job as a mechanic is a very good experience every body helping its other especially the m1a2 mechanics my supervisor very approachable no problem at all.
The work enviroment wasnt great the company low bid so the people coming on had their pay cut drastically and it kind of went down hill from there. Managment wasnt the best it definitely wasnt making sure the people doing the job were taken care of, even the military noticed there was a problem.
Can't really say much about the company yet because I haven't worked long enough, but salary is good, it's longer hours compared to my previous company.
I enjoy this job but there is a lack of structure. Some management personnel are qualified for there positions. The hardest part of the job is the hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with good people.
lack of continuity with the current employers. Managers are not engaged enough to make this company an effective place to work. Many employees make a living of the work of other employees.
Productive but management could have been more supportive. Long hours, one day off a week. Co-workers did not work together most of the times. Could not have your own private transportation unless your were in a Supervisor or Manager position.
Most unorganized company I have ever worked for. No real leadership from upper management. Very low pay scale across the board. 99.9% of the employees are disguntle
From the first week on the manager team the stress starts and the team has a I in it and their No communication between department of shop's and supply.
Pros
You get a small check
Cons
Their no team only i's
lower level mangers work well with workers. The higher level mangers seem to micromanage. Making workers uncomfortable and leave the company leaving the one that are buddy, buddy with the higher management.
Company does not have a strong structure in any type of field for there postions. No work life balance. Pay is not what to be expected. They careless about there employees
No work/life balance
work 6 days a week & 12 hour shifts

15 hr days and working 12 hours

long commute to job site

accommodations are eh

$18 per hour with mandatory 70 hour work weeks

overall compensation 85k

$35,756.40 regular 40 hrs (you can make this in America)

$29,563.65 overtime worked

moral is bad and I will not renew my contract

they do not pay for education or certifications (red flag)

I can honestly tell you that I understand what factory workers feel like working daily.
A very good company to work for, good benefits. Unfortunately, the pay is too low to be able to maintain a decent standard of living, and furthermore, considering the experience, training and education I have.
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Poor salary despite experience and training
Repetative work environment with a solid foundation. The company take care of their employees with great benefits and incentatives. Various work locations and a variety of cultures.
benefits
No one knows their job. Low pay..lies...and incompetent management. Do not come to Kuwait Camp Arifjan to work for this company. They are a joke and a waste of your time. Even the PM quit...
Pros
Cons
Bad management, low pay