AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews for Electronics Technician

Electronics Technician2 reviews
Kuwait2 reviews
is a good company
my job as a mechanic is a very good experience every body helping its other especially the m1a2 mechanics my supervisor very approachable no problem at all.
Working for URS an AECOM company
Frist off, my recruiter gave me the immpression that my base wage was much more than it was. She tried to lump in every little bit of time and "benefits" into the offer to inflate the numbers. Once I found that out, I continued to see this kind of lack of integrity and dishonesty for my short time with the company. The job was oversees, the host country work week was 6 days. Overtime was only time and a quarter. You weren't paid for all the time you were under the company's control. The company switched back and forth on host country and US policy which ever way benefited them. All the leadrrship and management had been in country for at a minimum of 8 yrs and they all keep each other in positions they had no business holding. Absolutely no work life balance. You were up and in a company shuttle between 5-5:30am and didn't return to your billeting until 8:30-9pm.Glad to be gone...
Pros
Thr actual job i was doing
Cons
Compensation, work-life balance, management