AECOM

AECOM Pay & Benefits reviews

Great work culture with upward mobility
Great work culture, living accommodation really nice
Its a fun place to work with lots of opportunities to move up.

Work schedule is fair and time off as well
Foot in the door for Overseas Contracting
Be open minded and have work ethnics. Working overseas is very different from working stateside. You are given living accommodations and transportation from work to your residence.
Better job
Can't really say much about the company yet because I haven't worked long enough, but salary is good, it's longer hours compared to my previous company.
Overall
Productive but management could have been more supportive. Long hours, one day off a week. Co-workers did not work together most of the times. Could not have your own private transportation unless your were in a Supervisor or Manager position.
Finance analyst
No work/life balance
work 6 days a week & 12 hour shifts

15 hr days and working 12 hours

long commute to job site

accommodations are eh

$18 per hour with mandatory 70 hour work weeks

overall compensation 85k

$35,756.40 regular 40 hrs (you can make this in America)

$29,563.65 overtime worked

moral is bad and I will not renew my contract

they do not pay for education or certifications (red flag)

I can honestly tell you that I understand what factory workers feel like working daily.
Excellent
A very good company to work for, good benefits. Unfortunately, the pay is too low to be able to maintain a decent standard of living, and furthermore, considering the experience, training and education I have.
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Poor salary despite experience and training
job
Repetative work environment with a solid foundation. The company take care of their employees with great benefits and incentatives. Various work locations and a variety of cultures.
benefits
Morale
The company provide and awesome morale with great benefits and bonus package to there employees open door policy with the CEO gives a fresh opportunity to employers and allow you to complete the mission.
Pros
Excellent
Benefits
Kuwait locations are bad
Working for this company in Kuwait has been the worst contract I have ever been a part of. I have worked contracting for 15 years. Everyone has low morale. Salary quotes from recruiters are not accurate. You will be paid much lower than they offer you due to hours being cut if there is a sand storm or bad weather. You are paid for 12 hours a day but you are gone from home 16 hours a day minimum. They don't give you time to eat your meals but preach safety. Your job is always under threat by your management team and leaders. I would not recommend this place to work for anyone. There is a huge turnover rate.
Pros
coworkers mostly are cool
Cons
Not enough time to eat meals, Lowest pay on Kuwait base, treated like cattle, 12 hours pay for 16 hour days, constant threat, rules change daily, unqualified managers
Maintenance
One of the best company in the world .but poor management.company provide different type of salary for same job. I learned lot of knowledge about the safety
Pros
Short brakes
generator mechanic & tower lights maintenance.
Team work . independent work. sharing accommodate company provide transport annual leave (vacation) arrange the Air fare to company.
I am interested to join this company.
Pros
internet
Cons
anything
Good leadership was missing in this company
Most days you had to work 12 hours but you did not get paid overtime. It was a very harsh living conditions. Many days the management was not truthful about there mission.
Pros
worked everyday
Cons
there was not overtime offered but you were expected to work 12 hours each day
Working for URS an AECOM company
Frist off, my recruiter gave me the immpression that my base wage was much more than it was. She tried to lump in every little bit of time and "benefits" into the offer to inflate the numbers. Once I found that out, I continued to see this kind of lack of integrity and dishonesty for my short time with the company. The job was oversees, the host country work week was 6 days. Overtime was only time and a quarter. You weren't paid for all the time you were under the company's control. The company switched back and forth on host country and US policy which ever way benefited them. All the leadrrship and management had been in country for at a minimum of 8 yrs and they all keep each other in positions they had no business holding. Absolutely no work life balance. You were up and in a company shuttle between 5-5:30am and didn't return to your billeting until 8:30-9pm.Glad to be gone...
Pros
Thr actual job i was doing
Cons
Compensation, work-life balance, management
Mine
Working for URS is the worse company I have ever worked for. Since I've been here my pay has been messed up. I had to contact Rock Island the company head quarters before my pay was corrected 2 months later. My contract 1 year contracted stated one thing but before my contract was over they has changed my Vacation, medical, and benefits without warning.
Pros
negative