ABB Employee Reviews

3.5Job Security & Advancement
Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 3,514 reviews
Most Energetic
Site Administrator (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityAugust 10, 2016
A strong company culture improves employee communication, collaboration, wellness and performance.
An environment with various sized teams of equally passionate, creative and intelligent people on projects that are both exciting and practical.
A big name in engineering feild
Safety country manager (Current Employee) –  Kuwait City, KUApril 11, 2015
A great professional company to work with, have the abilities to add more competencies to the employees.

My working day starting at early morning to do a daily coordination meeting with my team, then site inspections took place after sites works finished continuing my day at the HQ for management meetings and reporting to the global.

I gained a lot of experience at training and changing employees culture.
Productive and Fun workplace
Assistant Store & Purchase Manager (Current Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 3, 2015
It is a Good experience in my Life. ABB ( Asea Brown Boveri) is a world wide top company. I am working with ABB AG( Germany) in Kuwait.
Pros
Free Accommodation.
Cons
Project will finish soon.
target oriented and tema work
Sr.Instrument Engineer (Current Employee) –  kuwaitAugust 4, 2014
a well organised team , good conduct and target oriented.Punctual and team work to achieve the goal.
Productive wide range of professionals from different countries
HSE Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kuwait, KWAugust 26, 2013
Daily site inspections, audits, & HSE specific trainings for a huge facility with a wide range of activities & a large workforce from different cultural backgrounds. Each day a new element gets to be gained in my professional expertise. Management support is fair to certain limits, which can't be exceeded due to both project progress concerns & initial contractual flaws. Co-workers are friendly & supportive with a mutual blend of experiences upon each profession.The hardest part of the job is changing the mindset of elderly management personnel who are more focused with progress & a strong belief of their rightousness in all decisions, besides getting the workforce to adapt to new working systems. So having a strong power of suggestion & convincing others is a major challenge since some people you have to convince through making cost-benefit analyses & lower level educated people must be influenced otherwise; which induce flexibility in my character. The most enjoyable part of work is having a positive contribution towards my employer's progress & playing an important role in the community as a whole through enhancing innovative solution of best practices that gets to be taken as a norm afterwards.
Pros
Flexible working times
Cons
Favoritism