ACCREDITATION CANADA

ACCREDITATION CANADA Employee Review

View all ACCREDITATION CANADA reviews

Toxic place but a great salary for the lucky ones
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONAugust 7, 2019
I worked for 5 years for this charity. My latest tax declarations were for about 140k back then. I agree with the other reviewers there is no stability and no respect for the employees whatsoever but if you make it to the top you make a ridiculous amount of money working for this charity. I used to work 7 days a week with little sleep and no breaks. It is up to you to apply for this place if you want that lifestyle. However, I did get very sick and even had a minor heart attack but the amount of money I saved was great. I practically retired after working for this place similar to working for Wallstreet but it is a charity. I think it is really hard to stay and make it to the top but if you are willing to do anything and I really mean anything, from what I saw, you can make it to the top. I guess you have to decide if the organization fits the lifestyle you want to have.

Other ACCREDITATION CANADA Employee Reviews

Mixed Feelings
Associate (Former Employee) –  OttawaMarch 14, 2020
As much as I liked the people I worked with, I always felt a little alienated being the new person. Money was good, hours were fine, but something threw me off about this place. I was laid off because of "restructuring" within my department.
Always received a weird vibe from the department head anytime we had collective meetings.
Don’t waste your time
Employee (Former Employee) –  OttawaApril 18, 2019
Don’t waste your time with this organization. There is no sense of employee appreciation. Management is the worst I’ve ever seen in any workplace. The culture is filled with lots of backstabbing, which is why they have such high turnover rates. The rather sad fact is that leadership has no concern over this matter. You will be much happier working any place other than here.