Agility Logistics Employee Reviews

Very Reputable Company With Good Work Environment and Job Security
Administrator (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 29, 2019
I have worked at Agility for 15 years, great Company to work for, Diversified Environment with Global Exposure, One of the best companies in the middle east. Employee pro and values people as its assets/capital in true sense. Happy to be associated with Agility
Pros
One of the best companies to work for
Cons
Nothing that I know of
nice work
Quality control (Former Employee) –  kuwaitApril 12, 2019
driving forklift ,putway receiving ,packing outboun and in bound,cleaning ,inventory quality check and distrubution all matterialand 2004 to 2009 work this company
Pros
lunch
Cons
short break
Administrator
Administrator (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 4, 2019
Good interpersonal skills Dependable, Team player
Good Time Management skills
Strong organizational, administrative and general office skillsWorkload and time management Broad knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
Dedicated and driven and always on task
Confident communicator and Effective communication skills
Pros
Reputed company to work
Operations for Freight Forwarding & Logistics
Presently employed as Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Agility KuwaitSeptember 15, 2018
• Monitor and Handle complete custom clearance operation
• Proficiency in managing the entire import / export operations encompassing finalization of consignment, Pre/Post Shipment documentation, logistics and allied functions etc
• Adept at providing full logistics solution from found understanding of EXIM Policy, Customs rules & regulations including supply chain, packaging and warehousing the shipment as per the standards.
Pros
Free Trainings
Cons
Health Insurance
Innovative work place
Assistant Manager Warehouse operations (Former Employee) –  KWAugust 28, 2018
Warehousing redefined.
Ambitious management and ready to invest in Ideas
I gained great experience in working with individuals globally. Coworkers were very supportive and friendly. Local management was initially stellar in developing my skill set.
Constant Growth
Director of Operational Transformation (Former Employee) –  KWAugust 27, 2018
The company is always looking to improve performance of employees. My Job consisted of Global Initiatives execution. Traveled a lot and let over 20 projects
Pros
Great Career Path
Cons
To Localized as a group
Na
Sr Technician (Current Employee) –  kuwaitAugust 5, 2018
good work environment, good management and flexible working hours,

i learned lot from this company spcially low voltage and hydroelectric machines. most like this company.
Right in first time
Supervisor Inventory Controller (Former Employee) –  kuwaitJuly 9, 2018
As Inventory controller I learned to do the task right in first time ..We are dealing with patients .most enjoyable job is to traveling and doing wall to wall count
Productive,fun and tension free workspace with a lot of good peaple
Client Service Executive (Current Employee) –  KWJuly 4, 2018
Agility logistics is the best platform to work under a very best management with great people.one of the secured job location in kuwait and the most valuable point is tension free always at the work site.
Pros
Free accomodations and transportation
Cons
Short break and high safety
productivity and fun
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  sulaibiyaMay 24, 2018
mong younger workers, there have been several shifts in how we work over the last few decades: we’re spending more time at work—and work has tried to become more appealing to compensate for this. This has led to a trend of fun workplaces
Aside from improving productivity, teamwork, engagement and leadership practices, there’s another interesting side benefit of encouraging employees to have fun at work: they tend to take fewer sick days. The BrightHR study found that 62% of employees who took no sick days in the previous 3 months had fun at work. More revealing, 58% of those who took 11-plus sick days reported not having fun at work. This indicates that not only are people happier and more productive when they have fun at work. This is because they’re more optimistic, motivated, and see overall increases in well-being.
Top Logistic Company in the region. Feel so Home while at work. Good Atmosphere
Client Services Executive (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMay 2, 2018
I always feel so comfortable working in Agility. Feel so home while at work. Learned lot of things like Logistics management, Warehouse management & Inventory Management. Workplace is a multi cultural space with multiple nationality people working along with us. Did not feel anything hardest in my job yet. Most enjoyable part is the Freedom given to the employees and No stress on work.
Pros
Annual Bonus, Air Fare once in two years, End of Service Benefits
Cons
Increment percentage are less. Very Competitive.
big and productive environment place
Quality Coordinator (Former Employee) –  kuwaitApril 8, 2018
good company and learned about quality and warehouse management. management not involved with employer. hardest time to work in night shift. BBQ part arrange on sea side.
Great facility professional culture, but tried to pay American workers as much as Indian employees.
Air Transportation Specialist (Former Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 20, 2017
Agility in Kuwait, nice facility, professional culture, took advantage of third world nationals for most of the work. In turn tried compensate Americans on the same level, living overseas in Kuwait mind you.
Pros
Nice facility, Professional culture
Cons
Pay, poor handling of clearance holding employees, no housing allowance for expats in the region
Good staff, nice work place. Salary not satisfying
IT-Technical Support (Current Employee) –  kuwaitNovember 27, 2017
I have been working at Agility for 10 years so far, I enjoyed the job with my great and good team. But, no health insurance, no satisfying salary, and no chance for promotions.
Leadership is number one
Client Services & Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 14, 2017
Working with Agility in Kuwait was an experience I can never forget. This was my first manager role and I was very nervous. But we had the best Sr. Manager and manager culture ever put together. Everyone worked hard and together and I am not just saying that. While on the DDKS project we were a family and we worked to get the mission done. There was upward mobility and the Sr. Management team made sure you as a manager or warehouseman had every tool needed so you could be successful. I am very thankful to of had my first manager experience with them because it is how I lead my own teams in other job roles. Again, this was a culture of success!
Pros
Work/Life balance, learning culture
Cons
Lost contract
hard work pays
Financial Planning and Investor Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 6, 2016
Working at agility was such a good experience. I got a great exposure to the FF and CL industry and I have learnt a lot. Management was supportive and encouraging.
Pros
challenging work environment
Cons
work pressure
Night Shift Operation Supervisor
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  SulibiyaApril 14, 2016
When I worked in the PWC Agilty company i learned the system and the accuracy of the work from the beginning of the receipt of the Vechiles until finish up the required maintenance and exit the vechiles from the copmany location to the capm. I liked this work and all those who support it also the team spirit between us.
Pros
Car
very nice place
Senior Developer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 5, 2016
You will love it, you fell like home a lot of new things to learn team are extremely nice, i love it. Managers are so nice, best place you can work on
SR. QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  kuwaitFebruary 3, 2016
This is the most challenging Job that I had, I had perform my duties to the war zone area but still thier are more job that will give value to your life being part of it you will learn to be more flexible, understanding and multi function when it come to work.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and Dinner
Cons
12 hours duty
inventroy controller
store keeper (Former Employee) –  kuwait&riyadhJuly 15, 2013
Monitors transactions by generating WMS (Warehouse Management Systems-Exceed) Reports for stock and transaction checks and maintains daily records of such checks. (Receipt & move audit report, Cycle count report, Zero Location checks and Shipment audit checks)
Conducts inventory Spot checks by performing the inventory for data integrity, ad hoc checks for recall intimation, discrepancy, Customer complaints and other non-conformities.
Reports discrepancies; update records on checks. All the discrepancy found in the daily transactions to be rechecked, inform to the supervisor and Inventory & Quality Control Team leader and relevant adjustment forms to be prepared for authorization.
Inspects inbound/outbound containers, all the inbound/outbound containers to be checked as per the inspection criteria.
Coordinates with warehouse for the disposal loading.
Observes any operation related quality issues and reports on observations with valid suggestions. Perform the thermometer calibration on time. Prepare the warehouse handling damage reports.
Any other related duties / projects assigned by the direct supervisor from time to time to meet the business exigencies.