Agility Logistics
Agility Logistics Employee Review

Leadership is number one

October 14, 2017
Working with Agility in Kuwait was an experience I can never forget. This was my first manager role and I was very nervous. But we had the best Sr. Manager and manager culture ever put together. Everyone worked hard and together and I am not just saying that. While on the DDKS project we were a family and we worked to get the mission done. There was upward mobility and the Sr. Management team made sure you as a manager or warehouseman had every tool needed so you could be successful. I am very thankful to of had my first manager experience with them because it is how I lead my own teams in other job roles. Again, this was a culture of success!
Pros
Work/Life balance, learning culture
Cons
Lost contract
October 18, 2020
warehouse assistant (Current Employee) - Kuwait City
am still in warehouse as a warehouse assistant. handling with inventory, bin, displaying the goods, with proper documentation like gate pass, invoices, packing list, with out documentation not allowed to goods inside and out side.
Pros
lunch
Cons
short brake.
September 15, 2020
Same location
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) - kuwait
Al most 12 years i worked in Kuwait for Agility logistics for US Defense logistics operations...i got a lot of training promotions and good take care of your daily needs.
Pros
food and accommodation were free
Cons
over time will be paid heavily
February 29, 2020
Same location
operation coordinator (Former Employee) - kuwait HL-6 Project
Agility is the best place to start you're career, it build my character, it helped me learn & and pushed me to move forward, one of the best experience i had in my professional career.