Agility Logistics
Agility Logistics Employee Review

productivity and fun

May 24, 2018
mong younger workers, there have been several shifts in how we work over the last few decades: we’re spending more time at work—and work has tried to become more appealing to compensate for this. This has led to a trend of fun workplaces Aside from improving productivity, teamwork, engagement and leadership practices, there’s another interesting side benefit of encouraging employees to have fun at work: they tend to take fewer sick days. The BrightHR study found that 62% of employees who took no sick days in the previous 3 months had fun at work. More revealing, 58% of those who took 11-plus sick days reported not having fun at work. This indicates that not only are people happier and more productive when they have fun at work. This is because they’re more optimistic, motivated, and see overall increases in well-being.
October 18, 2020
warehouse assistant (Current Employee) - Kuwait City
am still in warehouse as a warehouse assistant. handling with inventory, bin, displaying the goods, with proper documentation like gate pass, invoices, packing list, with out documentation not allowed to goods inside and out side.
Pros
lunch
Cons
short brake.
September 15, 2020
Same location
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) - kuwait
Al most 12 years i worked in Kuwait for Agility logistics for US Defense logistics operations...i got a lot of training promotions and good take care of your daily needs.
Pros
food and accommodation were free
Cons
over time will be paid heavily
February 29, 2020
Same location
operation coordinator (Former Employee) - kuwait HL-6 Project
Agility is the best place to start you're career, it build my character, it helped me learn & and pushed me to move forward, one of the best experience i had in my professional career.