Agility Logistics

Agility Logistics Management reviews

Administrator
Good interpersonal skills Dependable, Team player
Good Time Management skills
Strong organizational, administrative and general office skillsWorkload and time management Broad knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
Dedicated and driven and always on task

Confident communicator and Effective communication skills
Pros
Reputed company to work
Cons
Pathetic experience, you are doomed if a real concern is raised
When it comes to some real issues, HR will go silent & inactive. If you raise any serious issue, you would be referred to the compliance department as a threat to silent. I had a very serious issue of payment which wasn't supported by any agreement and had a serious conflict of interest issue too but it wasn't appreciated. Ultimately the manager with fault prevailed.
Innovative work place
Warehousing redefined.
Ambitious management and ready to invest in Ideas
I gained great experience in working with individuals globally. Coworkers were very supportive and friendly. Local management was initially stellar in developing my skill set.
Na
good work environment, good management and flexible working hours,

i learned lot from this company spcially low voltage and hydroelectric machines. most like this company.
Productive,fun and tension free workspace with a lot of good peaple
Agility logistics is the best platform to work under a very best management with great people.one of the secured job location in kuwait and the most valuable point is tension free always at the work site.
Pros
Free accomodations and transportation
Cons
Short break and high safety
Top Logistic Company in the region. Feel so Home while at work. Good Atmosphere
I always feel so comfortable working in Agility. Feel so home while at work. Learned lot of things like Logistics management, Warehouse management & Inventory Management. Workplace is a multi cultural space with multiple nationality people working along with us. Did not feel anything hardest in my job yet. Most enjoyable part is the Freedom given to the employees and No stress on work.
Pros
Annual Bonus, Air Fare once in two years, End of Service Benefits
Cons
Increment percentage are less. Very Competitive.
big and productive environment place
good company and learned about quality and warehouse management. management not involved with employer. hardest time to work in night shift. BBQ part arrange on sea side.
Leadership is number one
Working with Agility in Kuwait was an experience I can never forget. This was my first manager role and I was very nervous. But we had the best Sr. Manager and manager culture ever put together. Everyone worked hard and together and I am not just saying that. While on the DDKS project we were a family and we worked to get the mission done. There was upward mobility and the Sr. Management team made sure you as a manager or warehouseman had every tool needed so you could be successful. I am very thankful to of had my first manager experience with them because it is how I lead my own teams in other job roles. Again, this was a culture of success!
Pros
Work/Life balance, learning culture
Cons
Lost contract
hard work pays
Working at agility was such a good experience. I got a great exposure to the FF and CL industry and I have learnt a lot. Management was supportive and encouraging.
Pros
challenging work environment
Cons
work pressure
inventroy controller
Monitors transactions by generating WMS (Warehouse Management Systems-Exceed) Reports for stock and transaction checks and maintains daily records of such checks. (Receipt & move audit report, Cycle count report, Zero Location checks and Shipment audit checks)
Conducts inventory Spot checks by performing the inventory for data integrity, ad hoc checks for recall intimation, discrepancy, Customer complaints and other non-conformities.

Reports discrepancies; update records on checks. All the discrepancy found in the daily transactions to be rechecked, inform to the supervisor and Inventory & Quality Control Team leader and relevant adjustment forms to be prepared for authorization.

Inspects inbound/outbound containers, all the inbound/outbound containers to be checked as per the inspection criteria.

Coordinates with warehouse for the disposal loading.

Observes any operation related quality issues and reports on observations with valid suggestions. Perform the thermometer calibration on time. Prepare the warehouse handling damage reports.

Any other related duties / projects assigned by the direct supervisor from time to time to meet the business exigencies.

Management provides emplyee of month award to best emplyee each month.
Working in DDKS project was a really wounderful.I learn a lot about warehouse, policies and procedures. the management was really good. I enjoy a lot with my job. co-workers were very good have a good understanding about team work.I din't feel any hardness with DDKS.and most enjoyable part was quiz program annually organized by company.
Cons
30 minuts lunch break.