Agility Logistics

Agility Logistics Pay & Benefits reviews

It provide the necessary training's from bottom level to higher positions. It doesn't discriminate based on caste creed and religion. Salary on time and all the benefits are dully covered.
Pros
Good working evironment
Cons
No yearly increment.
Al most 12 years i worked in Kuwait for Agility logistics for US Defense logistics operations...i got a lot of training promotions and good take care of your daily needs.
Pros
food and accommodation were free
Cons
over time will be paid heavily
When it comes to some real issues, HR will go silent & inactive. If you raise any serious issue, you would be referred to the compliance department as a threat to silent. I had a very serious issue of payment which wasn't supported by any agreement and had a serious conflict of interest issue too but it wasn't appreciated. Ultimately the manager with fault prevailed.
Agility logistics is the best platform to work under a very best management with great people.one of the secured job location in kuwait and the most valuable point is tension free always at the work site.
Pros
Free accomodations and transportation
Cons
Short break and high safety
I always feel so comfortable working in Agility. Feel so home while at work. Learned lot of things like Logistics management, Warehouse management & Inventory Management. Workplace is a multi cultural space with multiple nationality people working along with us. Did not feel anything hardest in my job yet. Most enjoyable part is the Freedom given to the employees and No stress on work.
Pros
Annual Bonus, Air Fare once in two years, End of Service Benefits
Cons
Increment percentage are less. Very Competitive.
I have been working at Agility for 10 years so far, I enjoyed the job with my great and good team. But, no health insurance, no satisfying salary, and no chance for promotions.
This is the most challenging Job that I had, I had perform my duties to the war zone area but still thier are more job that will give value to your life being part of it you will learn to be more flexible, understanding and multi function when it come to work.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and Dinner
Cons
12 hours duty
I had a once in life time chance while I worked with agility logistics in terms of learning the latest methodology, Time Schedule, Discipline, ISO standards, OHSAS, EMS, application of exclusive software etc. as I was connected with US Armed Forces Contract for Desert Storm war at Iraq Punctuality & Discipline were main objectives of our entireoperation.
Pros
i was paid handsomely my salary as well as yearly 5 to 3 bonuses per year as per my hardwork.
Cons
tight schedule.
true company to work,enjoying infrastructure,missing a lot.....
Pros
free accomodation& transport