Agility Logistics

Agility Logistics Employee Reviews

Productive and get the necessary training related to my position
It provide the necessary training's from bottom level to higher positions.

It doesn't discriminate based on caste creed and religion.

Salary on time and all the benefits are dully covered.
Pros
Good working evironment
Cons
No yearly increment.
This is the most challenging Job that I had, I had perform my duties to the war zone area but still thier are more job that will give value to your life being part of it you will learn to be more flexible, understanding and multi function when it come to work.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and Dinner
Cons
12 hours duty
inventroy controller
Monitors transactions by generating WMS (Warehouse Management Systems-Exceed) Reports for stock and transaction checks and maintains daily records of such checks. (Receipt & move audit report, Cycle count report, Zero Location checks and Shipment audit checks)
Conducts inventory Spot checks by performing the inventory for data integrity, ad hoc checks for recall intimation, discrepancy, Customer complaints and other non-conformities.

Reports discrepancies; update records on checks. All the discrepancy found in the daily transactions to be rechecked, inform to the supervisor and Inventory & Quality Control Team leader and relevant adjustment forms to be prepared for authorization.

Inspects inbound/outbound containers, all the inbound/outbound containers to be checked as per the inspection criteria.

Coordinates with warehouse for the disposal loading.

Observes any operation related quality issues and reports on observations with valid suggestions. Perform the thermometer calibration on time. Prepare the warehouse handling damage reports.

Any other related duties / projects assigned by the direct supervisor from time to time to meet the business exigencies.

Healthy environment and always gets helps from managment
Treat counterparts (e.g. overseas stations) as partners
Don’t cheat at the cost of your counterpart

Execute jobs in the quality expected

Achieve your bottom-line, but not at the costs of your counterparts

Act in the most productive way to benefit the company as a whole

Pros
find a balance between flexibility & standardization
Cons
alot Political and no carrier path
Management provides emplyee of month award to best emplyee each month.
Working in DDKS project was a really wounderful.I learn a lot about warehouse, policies and procedures. the management was really good. I enjoy a lot with my job. co-workers were very good have a good understanding about team work.I din't feel any hardness with DDKS.and most enjoyable part was quiz program annually organized by company.
Cons
30 minuts lunch break.
over all satisfactory
Agility handled all MIS reports related to containers,transportation, etc, materials supplies.
Its an unforgettable experience once in life time if any body works at agility logistics.
I had a once in life time chance while I worked with agility logistics in terms of learning the latest methodology, Time Schedule, Discipline, ISO standards, OHSAS, EMS, application of exclusive software etc. as I was connected with US Armed Forces Contract for Desert Storm war at Iraq Punctuality & Discipline were main objectives of our entire
operation.
Pros
i was paid handsomely my salary as well as yearly 5 to 3 bonuses per year as per my hardwork.
Cons
tight schedule.
missing alot kuwait city DLA project
true company to work,enjoying infrastructure,missing a lot.....
Pros
free accomodation& transport
Exciting environment
Great company with job security. the Holding compnay offers transfer opportunities within the company different business units. potential
Pros
multinational company with 450 offices in 120 countries
Cons
us government ban on agility since pv contract law suit in 2007
Travelling with team
* working 5 days a week from 8 AM till 5 PM.
* I improved my communication skills special with multi culture environment.

*Solve the problems is part of our work as Time is means a lot of money .

*There is no rotation in our work as you are a part of huge part.

*I enjoyed to join with travel and the events.
Great place to work, but ethical lapses have put the company in jeapardy
Agility is a company that had everything going for it until greed on the part of a few leaders ruined it for everyone. Its business model, commitment to it's customers (operationally), and a bit of good fortune put the company at the top of the logistics services food chain for activities in Iraq.

The impact of the actions of a few leaders, who remain with the company, has cost thousands of jobs for people who had nothing to do with the original malfeasance, and the incompetence of the in-house legal counsel in handling the problem was instrumental in making the problem exponentially worse.

Agility is no longer eligible to bid on or receive any US, NATO, EU, or UN contracts, as it and most of its affiliates are on the EPLS.
Pros
great work envirtonment
Cons
some corrupt leadership