Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews

Excellent Culture
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 8, 2018
Great Company to work for. Excellent Management team but some managers are really biased which spoils the atmosphere.
Good work culture . Very good benefits.
Pros
Very good beneits
Cons
Some Managers are biased
Great Emphasis on Training & Developement
Senior Manager Risk (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 2, 2018
Leadership placed great emphasis on training and development. One of the most diverse environment with more than 100 nationalities working.
Good balance between work and life,
Productive work environment
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 1, 2018
Its a great company to work with and there are a lot of benefits in the salary package in the long run. Sometimes, there is burden of work but that only thrives you to work harder.
good place to work with
HR Services Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 28, 2018
good management. multi cultural organization, flexible timings, good working environment, different nationalities, good place to work at, supportive colleagues.
Good working autmosphire
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Current Employee) –  GarhoudApril 26, 2018
Checking important mails and responding the same
Doing the priority works
I learned different type of retail stores Budgeting, tender process and procurement plan, contractors appointments, payment monitoring etc.
Good working environment
Attending various type of meeting and preparation of meetings,.
Work satisfaction
professional free
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 15, 2018
learned about product knowledge and customer service by luxury way .And face with different nationally people.Know how to deal with this all customer. After the sale , keep contact with customer to make them become loyalty customer.
People focused and excellent staff benifits
Operations / Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 7, 2018
Al Tayer Group is an excellent place to work. The company has reduced working hours for every employee. I had extensive knowledge of both luxury home and fashion brands and industry. Career progression within the company is a great motivation. The management teams are supportive and so not doesn't feel things are difficult. Every employee, regardless of hierarchies are respected and addressed by name. It was one of the best company I ever worked, however the unfortunate market conditions forced the company to redundant roles. I am one of them
Pros
Excellent benefits, staff welfare budgets, year end parties
Cons
Too many benefits
Productive and fun place to work
FASHION CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  BahrainApril 6, 2018
I have been working in Al Tayer Group for 10 years and I have enjoyed working with many people from different countries.I have gained a great experience for my career.Its an excellent company to grow and learn.
It is a great place to learn and grow in your career.
Store supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 25, 2018
I have been working in Al Tayer Group for 9 years and I have enjoyed working with many people from different countries.I have gained a great experience for my career.
I have only one disappointment about my recent Store Manager and I think I have done a good decision just to leave my last working place.
There are many places to work and shine up again in any company.
Just be true to yourself and work hard.
great opportunity to work for this campony
Beauty Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dubai, Mall of the EmiratesMarch 23, 2018
learn a lot on how to handle different types of customer. how to achieve targets, produce sales encourage to sell our product, to work as a team member.
The best in all categories
Sales advisor (Former Employee) –  Crate and barrelMarch 22, 2018
Best company in UAE
Good management
Caring about all the staff from cleaners to manager
Once in al Tayer you feel that you’re working in your own company
Very productive
Barista (Current Employee) –  Marina MallMarch 11, 2018
A typical day at work is very productive. I've learned a lot of things in terms of work. The management and staff are very accommodating. The hardest part of the job is when you experience to meet a very choosy client and the most enjoyable part is when you manage to handle this choosy client in your own way by giving your 101 % best.
Excellent Work place
Assistant Merchandise Planner (Former Employee) –  Dubai United Arab EmiratesMarch 8, 2018
If you would like to explore your career path this firm can be a great place to be at. I started as an inventory assistant and over period of 7 years, worked for many different departments with in the company.
Pros
employee discount at several outlets managed by company
Cons
no over time
Amazing Company
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  dubaiMarch 7, 2018
Al Tayer Group has been a blessing for me, it shaped my career and life. I am ready to build a new better career. management was great, learnt alot in the retail environment, how to supervise, manage and sell.
Pros
employee rights, and leadership
Cons
no cons
Miejsce pracy, w ktorym panuje dobra atmosfera
sprzedawca (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 3, 2018
Opinie na temat produktów czy usług, które oferujesz są bardzo ważne, szczególnie dla przyszłych kupujących. Ponad dwóch na trzech klientów potwierdza, że przed dokonaniem zakupu przegląda opinie innych użytkowników o tym właśnie produkcie.
Team work which made things simpler
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 2, 2018
Was fun working with people from different diverse, learning new thing and growing in the company from waitress to assistant manager. Having to help the new joiners was enjoyable and to see them grow.
Exceptional portfolio of brands - Great people -
Group Communication Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 13, 2018
Excellent company to work for, professional people, Good balance of work and private life. Well respected company, good benefits, Salaries are always paid on time.
Productive, Focused and fun at work
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 2, 2018
The Group’s value system is committed to excellence in delivering quality and customer service by empowering employees, celebrating diversity and encouraging thought leadership, within an ethics-driven corporate culture. The Group supports various charitable and sporting initiatives that promote the culture and heritage of the UAE.
Challenging and interesting
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 1, 2018
Al Tayer Group is a big organization. Al Tayer group divides into 5 main groups. I was in the beauty department. Working in Al Tayer group is very interesting because there are more than 72 nationalities.
Very productive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 24, 2018
The management has given their old staffs a chance for internal promotions and recognized length of service in the company. Although there's multi national staffs everyone works in professional and respect their individuality.
Pros
Trainings and challenging job roles
Cons
Salary Package