Alghanim INDUSTRIES

Alghanim INDUSTRIES Employee Reviews

Kuwait53 reviews
work couture is very good, but lots of internal office politics are their,
we can get growth with our hard working, salary and all other facility are perfect.
I had a great time working in this company with different kind of Nationality. I got to learn a lot about the customer experience evaluation where we got know about Customer expectations. It really mold my skills and help me to be good team trainers. I had a healthy team where we always met the budget of Company. I enjoyed working with team. I am happy to lead this team.
Working with Alghanim was the life changing opportunity, it's been a institution, got lots of learning, skills, and selfconfidence which will me in future.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It was a nice place to work. Workplace culture is supereb.The hardest part of Job is volume of the work.The most enjoyable part of the job is weekend work for year end closing
Needs more system driven approach
Hectic work schedule

Good, timely Salary & benefits

On growth path

Qualified Professionals

Initiated HR practices ,( rare in GCC region)
In almost 9 years of working in Alghanim Industries all I can say that it is the hardest job I ever had but most productive in term of professional career. I gained a lot of knowledge in Supply Chain and improve my professional horizon in management and leading a team.
In Kuwait, the largest organism industry company very good company all in Kuwait all staff is havery good in alganim salary is good! Good commission all material is very
It was an intresting and learning place for me. I have spend exactly 1 year there. During this period we have implemented SAP ERP there and worked on it till it got all stabilized.
Learnt about market research, working of excel, how to conduct a SWOT analysis, mystery shopping and so much more.
Very friendly and free environment, even though we were interns we were treated with so much warmth and everyone was willing to help.
Pros
Get Networking
Politics
Bad management

Don't care for honestly and good staff

Regionalism and religion

Worst people

Don't think rationally

Behaves like babuji Ka dukan
Pros
Nothing .
Cons
So many
Learning and development dep. Is one of the greatest benefit in this company where you can learn more about managment and sales skills.also they have many events every year gathering all the employees
Pros
Very Good benefits
Cons
Managment pressures
I worked with a lot of pressure and my boss always shouting on us and, I learned that our moral is going down because my boss always giving us hard time to perform our duty. Management are very strict and I can't get any praises from them even a small increase of salary that I ask, most of the job that I experienced I work hard and I enjoy even what it is.
Pros
Free accommodation, transport, food
Cons
8 hours duty 1 hour break
I love working for Alghanim. The culture and the benefits are good.

The team that i'm a part consistently praises our efforts for our hardwork

In our department. Team work makes the dream work and that success mantra has helped us achieve.
Pros
Good culture. Fast paced work environment.
a typical day at work would fairly be fun and its good to make friends at work, i learned alot of skills and they care about developing people in the company
Alghanim is by far one of the better places to work in the country of Kuwait. The biggest challenge is in the corporate HR team where they have had a mix of non-HR top leadership trying to guide the organization. It creates an atmosphere of low engagement where engagement should be the strongest. The HR practices are among the best in the Middle East and the efforts to become the top are good but strategy focuses too much on process and not enough on building sustainable talent. They are run by consultants who's focus in getting the project done and paid and in this they leave good employees on the sidelines.

I do find it a good place to work but it can be challenging.
Pros
People
Cons
Mangement
at night picking at packing of all item that will be deliver in all showroom and by morning receiving of stocks dispatching, all receive item should be put-away and have documents
Alghanim industries in one of the greatest place to work in, it provides a great opportunity to learn and be updated to the most recent business trends and changes.
Pros
professional and keeps on improving its culture and business
very structured organization, and process oriented modules,

I enjoyed working with as it accommodated full clarity toward its objectives and goals.
Pros
Structured and process oriented
Cons
A company that has a good name and many things can be learned from this company. Job security is the downside of this company but still a good place to work with.
Alghanim is one of the best company to work in Kuwait. Employees from all over the world work together. Management at the top has a big disconnect with people working mainly due to too many layers.
The best part is working together with people with different culture, language and working styles in good team spirit. Some critical departments needs restructuring.
It was an excellent experience where developed my Budgeting and Analytical skills most significantly under well qualified and expert mgt.
Learnt and become an expert at Business plans for various types of Businesses.

Spent ost of my time with the Owners and Executive Mgmt at Quartely and Annual Business Reviews for over 25 businesses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alghanim INDUSTRIES. Our community is ready to answer.