Ali Abdulwahab Al Mutawa

Ali Abdulwahab Al Mutawa Employee Reviews

Kuwait5 reviews
Modern work place and a great experience
I worked in AAW for INTERSPORT when I first started then shifted to NIKE as the company own both brands anyways it was a great experience all together and management was good.
Excellent
Working in Ali abdulwahab provides us what we need they give us a proper training and well knowledge in product technology.well trained in customer service
exciting and enjoyable place with great chances of knowledge
everyday we do assist customers and entertain their needs, we should treat them as our valuable guests in which we give our 100% hospitality. i learned a lot about different technologies that our apparels and shoes consist which is very helpful for me to understand why at some point we have to choice good items for our daily use hence its not about the price that the customers are concern about but the satisfaction of the materials that they are purchasing that fits to their needs. when it comes to management, they stand as leaders not just managers, they coaches us to help us grow and build good relationship that help us to have a good and productive teamwork. the enjoyable part is that when you share the informations to our valued customers about the product. just for instance: a customer looking for a running shoes but he have a flat foot but he don't know what shoes fits to him. i usually ask him if he already have insole. how does he feels when he walk. and after that i explain to him what typically types of shoes fits for him. all flat footed person need some shoes with dynamic support so that when they walk it will protect them and prevent being over pronated. so they can enjoy the walking without worrying. then i will give him the choices with different types of brand and explain one by one their benefits with different technologies and materials they consist. by this one i am education my customer about some important things for him to know what is good and what is comfortable... i don't look my customers and profit giver, but i look at them as my friends..
Pros
free health care benefits, strict rules implementation
Cons
less salary
it was fun
I loved working with that company.Its was the best company in my entire working life but the salary was less and the work is not much challenging.I have learned many news things such as displaying the goods,working as a team and even without the line manager.My management are very good.We used to had very frankly relationship between the staff and management.I can not even think my hard part in my job because I always enjoyed but my most favorite part of my job of was the smile from the customer when they smile for my help to them.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
excellence and professiona in the field of Imports, Logistics
My professional experience comprises of 12 years. I have diverse experience both at starting level up to middle order management level with national and multination organization in the markets of Kuwait and Pakistan. This valuable experience is related to Pharmaceutical (Logistics – Clearance), and Financial fields.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ali Abdulwahab Al Mutawa. Our community is ready to answer.
Ali Abdulwahab Al Mutawa Reviews by Location