American Baccalaureate School Employee Reviews

Challenging and rewarding career
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  kuwaitOctober 25, 2018
Being a Kindergarten Teacher teaches you to be kind and patient. working with little children can be challenging sometimes. It is a hard job dealing with students but very rewarding at the end of the day.
would not recommend if looking to work in kuwait
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CitySeptember 26, 2017
This school is very cheap and nickel and dimes its teachers to death. It has a great potential to be a really great school, but the owners are too money hungry. Fellow teachers and admin staff are actually quite friendly. This still does not make up for inadequate pay and treatment from the higher-ups in the school. I did not receive a full paycheck from this place until after 5 months of working there due to "deductions' that they try their hardest to never explain, and will not provide you with a pay stub.
Pros
nice colleagues
Cons
long hours, pay frequently deducted.
Great work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJuly 9, 2017
This was my first ever internship and is probably why I continued searching for jobs every summer since then. I was allocated colleagues that were the same age as me which made it easier. All problems I faced were easily and professionally solved by the people running the place.
International exprience
Dean of Students (Current Employee) –  Kuwait City, KUJanuary 23, 2016
This is a very fast paced and competitive work environment with many challenges for westerners. However with that being said it is a very rewarding place if you adaptable.