American University of Kuwait Employee Reviews

Team work , casual managment style , delegation of authority
ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMay 10, 2018
It was my career start where i have learned and gained alot of experience and knowledge they are trusting finance team and giving tem the authority to control the whole business .
the university campus
house keeping executive (Current Employee) –  kuwaitOctober 21, 2017
I bring along 13 years of insightful experience in housekeeping operations, process management, laundry operations, guest management and client servicing. In my current position as Housekeeping Executive with American University, Kuwait. I have been entrusted with responsibilities of entire operations entailing end to end Housekeeping Operations. My objective is to leverage my skills and experience in a senior managerial position with a progressive organization offering wider responsibilities and challenges.
Such a beautiful and meaningful Internship
Marketing assistant Internship (Former Employee) –  SalmiyaSeptember 9, 2017
Really enjoyed being part of the marketing team. It made me feel home and that every input i dedicated did count on my behalf. I was not treated as an outsider because of my internship, but in fact, they made me feel like i belonged to this company. I attended important meetings and staff meetings. I was able to be part of the initiation process of the Marketing Plan.
great experience
Intensive English Program Instructor (Former Employee) –  salmiyaMay 28, 2016
the students are wonderful and keep your motivation up. The departments and support system is great as well.
I would have stayed longer but it is a not a country where you can establish roots or settle down in. There is not much room for personal and professional growth.
Student job
Space Activities Assistance (Former Employee) –  kuwaitSeptember 13, 2015
It was fun place to work , I was working there as i was studying at the same university which was a good experience to study and work at the same time to learn to balance both aspects of my life.
Close knit relationship between faculty, staff, and administration
Director of Intensive English Program (Former Employee) –  Salmiyah KuwaitJanuary 21, 2014
The American University of Kuwait is an independent, private and co-educational liberal arts institution of higher education located in Salmiyah. The method of education, culture and administrative structure are all based on American model of higher learning, with English being the medium of instruction.

It has two schools namely, the College of Arts & Sciences and the School of Management.
Pros
Culture, attitude, benefits, salary, health insurance
Cons
small, parking
Please check below
Physics Lab Instructor (Former Employee) –  Kuwait, KuwaitAugust 22, 2012
I was a teaching Assistant in the American of Kuwait. My job is to give Physics lessons and labs to undergraduate students.

I enjoyed working there as it is to deal with the older students, the compatibilty with student teacher was very strong.

I was able to do the job only for a year as moved to Canada.