Armada Retail Concept

Armada Retail Concept Employee Reviews

I've been working here within 3 years and cou ting. I learn a lot how to work in this field specially that this is the first time I work outside the Philippines. I learn how to communicate, to work with other nationality with all of my heart. And now I think it's time to exposed my knowledge to other opportunity that will come to me. I'm very thankful the expirienced I have now.
They never appreciate their hard workers, They're “sexist” prefer female employees over males and your Co-workers will do their best to bring you down and make you feel useless with the Management-HR help of course because they feel threatened of successful people so they do whatever they can and cross many levels to get rid of the professional employees which is kinda sad and weak.
العمل معهم كان ممتع وغير اكتسب خبرة جديد في مجالي شكراا
Pros
متعاونون
Cons
ساعات إضافية
Everyday is was a challenging day but you will see yourself improving. I learned how to deal with different types of people, respect and learned more about team work. The company is well managed and treat their employee very well. The hardest part of the job is when the team is on pressure but that pressure will eventually be gone due to a team good coordination and teamwork. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you will see the projects are done and you will feel proud to your self. It was a very amazing journey.
Working with Armada is very beneficial and it taught me a lot about Administration, Human Resources, Employee Life Cycle, Working with more than one company at once! It is a very great opportunity! All the best for all candidates!!
Armada is a diversified company where the skills and expertise of people around the world are being tested and recognized. Owners and Top Executives has the heart for their people.
Pros
Dynamic and diversified