BAE Systems

BAE Systems Employee Reviews

BAE very competent leadership. Took care of employees. Working for military as contractor showed how dedicated BAE was to have a great product for the soldier and unit safety.
Management was unsatisfactory and BAE Systems shows to much favoritism to certain employees. The most enjoyable part of my job was payday.
good hour to work, and hard environment to work at, still get the mission done.
Pros
lunch breaks
Cons
short breaks
The job consist of helping the war fighter in the US ARMY we support all maintence on track vehicles ensure all equipment is fully mission capable
Worked 12 hour days six days a week on Multiple vehicle platforms which ensured you learned something new everyday. Management was stable but were required to be away for hours at a time making it harder to get big decisions on a timely manner. I would say the hardest part of the job was ensuring the Maintenance tracker for a vehicle stayed 100% accurate as paperwork would either get lost in between the handoffs or was incorrect. Most enjoyable part was the Friendly work environment that maintained day to day.
Pros
high pay
Cons
no benefits, overseas away from family
good days and bad days. I learned a lot. good management. good coworkers. getting up. friends I a time with.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Hours
The company was ok. The job served its purpose. I was a contracted mechanic to the company, so I wasn't an employee. The companies employee's supervised us (the contractors). which turned out to be something like dual employment.
Come to work and have a meeting about the days production schedule. Take roll call. go to work. Work 12 hours in the intense heat and sand. Go home
Pros
Money and learned about BFV's
Cons
The heat and long hours
I would show up everyday to perform Preventiative Maintanence on tatical vehicles. Such as checking for problems, preforming oil changes, and fixing any other problem a vehicle may have. I learned how to adjust in any situation. I loved being in another country experiencing different cultures.
Pros
People, pay
Cons
weather
Very enjoyable job. Lots of amenities and great workers. Family oriented.
a tyical day at work was making sure all my sask where getting completed. I learned alot of interseting things at work
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks health care
Always had support on any task and motivated work environment.
Pros
motivating employees
long hours good pay loved every second people treated me right until my dad got sick but i understand i will work for them at the drop of a dime is i had a chance
I did not like this company , because I was a outsider , in the company never again
Lousy place to work do not treat people well. They miss manage government funds and they should be put on trial for fraud
Pros
money
Cons
lousy company
Work areas well maintained in a professional enviorment. Started contract with a 10 % operational rate and within 3 months brought it up to 93 %. Admin group treated all employees with respect and fairness.
Pros
worked plenty of hours
Cons
communication issues between departments