BP Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,078 reviews
Cultura organizacional excelente
Facilities/ Personal Assistant to President BP Mex (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe, CDMXAugust 23, 2019
Como es una empresa internacional cuenta con una cultura organizacional diferente, lineal, donde todos tenemos forma de hablar y ser escuchados, esta certificada como empresa socialmente responsable, por su calidad de vida y ética empresaria.
Instrument & Electrical Engineer - Manager (Former Employee) –  Whiting, INAugust 23, 2019
BP was a great place to work, but it always felt like someone was looking over your shoulder. The people in my group were great. It seemed like all we did was work on instrument issues rather than projects.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
stressful
Very flexible
clerk (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSAugust 22, 2019
I loved working for this store if I hadn't had to move I'd still be with this company the scheduling was nice and communication was always great and how they take time to make sure your properly trained
Accenture is a good company
Associate (Former Employee) –  BangaloreAugust 21, 2019
Accenture is a very good company and I was happy to work in Accenture.
Good salary and good environment and good management.
We can find goodfscilities in Accenture.
Constantly felt like you could never do enough
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VICAugust 20, 2019
Was hard to have career progression unless you have a degree..
Across the table expectations was never the same for all Site Managers. Would never work for them again.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Was never appreciated for the hard work
Was excited to energy trading business
Data Architect/DB Admin (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 20, 2019
Enjoyed working in Energy trading data warehousing & reporting. Excited to build DOA administration application for global deployment and developed data model for Credit risk management. The most enjoyable part work is building business critical applications that provide value to the business
Not a good place to work as contractor
Geomatics Cartographer (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen CityAugust 20, 2019
Poor management within the department I work in, made to feel as if you are not part of the team. Always looked upon as if 'oh they're just a contractor, they must be earning a fortune'. In fact all full time employees received bonuses and reward gifts this year but nothing as far a contract staff are concerned. Daily rate cut three years ago and not risen since despite annual requests. Contractors be aware.
Good learning opportunity
Risk Engineer Apprentice (Former Employee) –  JakartaAugust 20, 2019
Throughout the internship experience in BP, I have learned a lot how to handle a project from end-to-end. Even though I was only an intern, the manager has been very great in giving me the opportunity to handle a project on my own as well as mentored me along the way. At the end of the program, I was given the opportunity to present it to the Director of the GWO division, which was both challenging and exciting for my professional development.
Pros
work-life balance, good mentorship
Cons
no significant drawbacks observed
Management and owners did not want to pay what they owed.
Wittock CPA (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 19, 2019
Management was poor and business almost failed. Hired 100 people and didn't train them and promised them huge commissions and didn't follow through with them or myself.
Productive Workplace
OPERATOR MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Port Allen, LAAugust 19, 2019
Steady work environment and chances for advancement. The company offers a variety of bonuses. Work hours are long and sometimes extend into extra overtime hours.
Average
Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDAugust 19, 2019
Working here taught me patience. Dealing with people can be tricky so you have to know how to treat them because everyone who walks in is different. Management was very particular and worried about the wrong things- felt as if they cared more about money then the customers who walked in.
Hours are difficult
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Launceston TASAugust 19, 2019
I worked here for a period of 11 months and they didn't remember that I had my daughter every 2nd weekend and didn't do the roster accordingly. Early morning and late nights made it very difficult with my daughter and the work/life balance
Pros
Met lots of interesting people
Cons
Terrible hours
It was overall a great place to work
Manager of the deli (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GAAugust 18, 2019
It was a great place to work. I had my own work space I pretty much ran the whole deli. I cooked, cleaned. I did the truck orders. I also unloaded the truck.
Good place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calcutta, OHAugust 16, 2019
It wasnt like i thought it would be. They didnt really want to help me out got frustrated with me when i messed up a diesel pump. They didn't want to actually teach me showed me but didn't want to teach me
Fab place
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norton Canes, StaffordshireAugust 16, 2019
Great at getting shifts to work around your personal life.
Good rates of pay and holidays.
Uniforms provided.
Great opportunity to progress if wanted.
Pros
Great rate of pay.
Cons
Some incredibly busy shifts.
It was fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLAugust 16, 2019
This was one of the most fun jobs I've ever had, there really wasnt much physical labor involved. It was all mental math and psychology and memory. Equally as hard in it's own right.
AmaZing!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAAugust 15, 2019
An Amazing place to work! I worked there during the Macondo Oil Spill. BP paid very well. They provided many amenities from massages, free transportation, housing, snacks and 3 (free) meals a day!
it had it's busy moments
Gas Station Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MIAugust 15, 2019
I opened so had to be there at 4 am to open at 5 am. I had to clean. stock, and wash, what the closer did not do before we opened also make coffee and tea throughout the day. clean, stock, inventory, and ordering products.
BP Lubricants
Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJAugust 15, 2019
BP Lubricants currently has morale problems from them having multiple layoffs and reorganizations year after year. This is not a happy place to be right now.
Manager problems
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCAugust 14, 2019
The manager there is very immature. He’s not fair and does not stick to his words. He can be described and petty and a bully to some of the employees.

51.2K