Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,981 reviews
I was backup for the gas station so all I did was sit and get paid. Mostly I would help out costumers, but I would normally just be alone. I didn't really get to work when I want to, just 4 hours a day.
Great customer s,very social easy work load and fun staff.flexible hours and good skill development.very stable job,big plus on income, excellent responsibility of job role, good learning curve from every shift.great communication from other staff.professional procedures such as protocol.always something to do, something new to learn and plenty of friendships come with the job.morable moments to to hang on to.enjoyable job for any type of person.
Pros
Work alone
Cons
Short shifts
I loved the 4 day work week and the great training and support I received. The pay was fair and the benefits were good. The company picnic can't be beat.
Always something to be accomplished, the owner was a smart cultured individual who was willing teach his knowledge about business and finances about the gas station
Pros
Busy work environment
Cons
To busy for lunch or breaks
Worked with some nice people but they have gone from a great family company to a “ corporate “ mind set and you become a number with so many bosses looking over your shoulder to see what everyone is doing . It’s all about the money now and with serving customers , cooking , preparing food , getting couch food ready to be picked up and looking for parcels for customers it’s not an easy job
Pros
Nice customers
Cons
Way to stressful and work expectations too high
Working at BP was a pleasure. The Company was great to work for and the culture was supportive and good to work in - I really enjoyed working there until the company downsized
Pros
Wonderful culture -and clean offices
Cons
None I can think of
Los compañeros de trabajo te apollan mucho y el gefe de piso siempre esta para apollarte
Pros
Buen ambiente laborral
Cons
No tienes tiempo para nada
I don’t have good experience whit BP company an the owner of gas station I like to work in friendly place and happy environment I hope I can fine my job soon
Happy to gain experience and learning new skills and techniques. Great place to learn about your efficiency as Customer Service Representative and also best place to learn basic stuff about cafe. Learn more from Cafe shifts and best way to be effective in multi-tasking. After working at BP you become more smooth in multi-tasking, communication, etc.
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Long Hours less breaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at bp?
I worked with them fo4r 7 year, for me i always have shifts and work if i m available, if i cannot then told clearly to my manager, if sick just ask if you have kid, very flexible to keep up your family and personneal committment ,
Pros
Professional
Cons
can not say as per my experience
Overall it was good and fast paced environment. It is recommendable for all to work. Can develop our skills and ability to work surround plenty of people.
I work at the RSB site of the British Petroleum Company in Iraq in the province of Basra ... I work as a supplier of oil extraction materials ... I worked for a period of no less than seven years..before my entry into the field of oil companies..I used to work as an Internet provider in Iraq. I work for 5 years..I also worked in the field of home furnishing with electricity for a period of 3 years. I worked immediately after graduation ... I speak English, medium level ....
Pros
Collaborate at work
Cons
Sometimes unfairness
My job is a good job. I enjoy going to my job, because I get to meet all kinds of people. I have many customers while I work on my shift. Most of them are very nice and I have come to know many of them by name. My time is spent in a gas station booth, so it is very tiny. I have become used to this environment even though I am in a small enclosure. I really enjoy the people that I work with and have build many good relationships with them. My work environment is not stressful, it is very manageable to me. I have a good attitude towards my customers and try to get along with all people.
Pros
Meet new people, Air Conditioner, Heating, Safe environment
Cons
Small Space, When equipment malfunctions
Bp having strong requirements and implement for the safety aspect
Bp also having great team to assisting work force anytime and anywhere

Awarded and punishing are balance
Pros
there s no lunch free
Cons
Medical facility is sufficient
Working several projects at a time.
Learned how to interface with multiple positions of authority in a positive and productive manner.

Project management Teams averaged a 3oo5 rating.

Workplace culture was interesting in a remote arctic environment
Pros
Living in a remote location and good food and seasonal wildlife
Cons
Organizational and work practice changes, Poor roll out of changes, Severe weather conditions
I'm willing to help passionately n also I'm punctual n not aggressive I can go extra miles for the job I'm given time doesn't matter if the job is not done
Pros
Passionate worker
Cons
Non aggressive
The whole process took months. the culture was horrible, no breaks for lunch , standing on your feet for more than 8 hours straight, no engaging from management, they don't care about the staff in the retail sector and don't address any concerns staff have. There's no respect for lower leaders from senior management and your not even acknowledged . The Pay is absolutely horrible.. Casual and part time staff earn more than an assistant manager who works full time hours .
Pros
there are no Pros, you pay for everything... there is absolutely NOTHING!!
Cons
long hours, no breaks, horrible pay, no respect as individuals
It was my first job i have worked and i gained more experience than ever,on the first place i was petrol attendant there after i became a cashier at the end a baker(Wild bean) we were knowing at 07:00 to 07:00 management was unpredictable some times happy other day not.
I enjoyed my Boss and fellow employees and dealing with the customers. I took pride in my work ethic and abilities. The hours were flexible when needed and I worked my tail off to prove my worth.
Pros
Free food and pop
Cons
Overnight hours could get boring
Working at BP was fine. It was hard to be a valued employee in a job that was very run-of-the-mill. I felt safe and advocated for most of the time. I was known by name in my location, and that was good enough for me.
The manager only gives you days even if planned months in advance if it fits her schedule; meaning she doesn’t have to come in. They didn’t have prices for more than half the things in the store you would have to look them up or go look on the system, but then wanted you to try to “up sell” and say you were in sales. You had to take your break as soon as u got there because you work alone , you close alone and it’s dark and bad things could easily happen. Snow rain or storm you have to get on top of a ladder and clean the pumps which I’m sorry it’s dangerous at night with no one else there with you. It’s very unprofessional even from manager up. They only care about sales, they do nothing to help locally, over charge for gas to cigarettes. I had nothing but complaints from loyal customers. I would NEVER work nor spend money at BP period!