Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,956 reviews
I was backup for the gas station so all I did was sit and get paid. Mostly I would help out costumers, but I would normally just be alone. I didn't really get to work when I want to, just 4 hours a day.
Falta de organizacion
Falta de comunicacion clara

Falta de valoracion al empleado

Falta de motivacion y desarrollo
Pros
Me gustaba el trato al cliente
Cons
Todo lo demas
Kind of slow. Workers were rude. Always on their phones didnt paya ttention to customers. Or their bathrooms. Didnt care for their workers ir customers
Je commençais souvent le matin avec peu de monde à la station donc je nettoyais celle-ci j'accueillais quelque client.
L'après-midi était plus chargé avec du facing, de la mise en rayons et généralement plus de client.
Pros
Enrichissant, Intéressant
Cons
Peu de point négatif à déplorer du fait que ce soit ma première expérience, peu de personne à certain moment
Very good company. Long house but it adveuntly pains of so its worth it in the long run. I worked there for over 2 years and enjoyed most of my work there
I recommend working for company bp they pay Good money look after staff and has good package for staffs. I have worked over 7 years for bp and the only.reason I.left because I move to out
Pros
Time flies
Cons
nothing
Got a lot of superstar staff and their work goes unnoticed with their effort input and consideration other staff members.
Managers occasionally undervalue staff opinion on a matters.

And could be more open to all staff reviews on the topics rather than just at owe.
Pros
A family like.friendly environment. Routine on shift.
Cons
Communication.consideration. criticism with no construction
Biztonságos, modern környezet, fejlett infrastruktúra
Megbízható, felelős, korrekt munkáltató

Cafeteria és egyéb juttatások, munkavállalókat támogató programok

Otthoni munkavégzés, work-life balance
I worked as night shift for 3 years and 6 months (11pm to 7am) with some days mixed in. during the night shift you are with one other member of staff and are given a lot of autonomy with no managers being there at night.

The hardest part of the job is in the morning sometimes (5 - 7am) when customers come in for a coffee even though there are like 5 - 7 people already waiting for there coffee to be made. while i'm making these the queue is leading out the store.

But this was my first job and I think this was a great place to work.
Pros
Free car washes, if you work nights you get your pick of the food waste to eat for lunch.
Cons
Stupid customers.
Manager was awful. Pay sucked. Employees were fun. Had us write down license plate numbers and told us to call 911 if someone drove off. They could have just invested in better cameras
Pros
Fun coworkers
Cons
The main benefit of working at BP is the camaraderie amongst colleagues. I worked in a subsurface technical discipline in the UK, and the colleagues are not only technically skilled but (usually!) excellent colleagues too.

The downside - the corporate overheads, as expected of any company this size. I had nothing but poor interactions with HR when it came to job advancement or changing roles, particularly in the past few years where everything has gone through the internal job board. Talented people are regularly overlooked for roles that would benefit both them and the company and it has become more about ability to BS and network.

I would work for BP again, but HR/corporate has a lot to improve on.
Pros
Free lunch - in the UK!, good compensation
Cons
Management / corporate culture
The env is professional, very comitted and dedicated colleagues.
The work is task oriented and involves individual contribution as well as team contribution
Taken on as duty manager, promoted to deputy manager the day my 3 months training finished (they sacked the DM the same day). Store manager left after a few months and I was left to run a very busy store, and set up a new one (recruiting all staff and overseeing training), with little or no support....and on deputy managers salary.
Days were long and hard, but enjoyable.
Pros
Colleagues, I had a brilliant team
Cons
Senior management, lack of support, poor pay for what was expected
Great place to work been Was employed with site for 15 years through tome tupe over to different contractors great learning opportunities , good squad to work fo and along side -
Pros
Learning
Cons
Contract ending
Typical day was spending at least half day in some type of management meeting. Discovered many managers wanted diversity & inclusion only to the extent that it impacted their pay. Culture very much "good old boy" mentality.
Pros
Provides multiple locations for relocation to see different parts of the world
Cons
Difficult for minorities to excel beyond required quotas
Good hours with good pay, if you dont mind working alone till shift change. Pretty easy once you learn the trucker machinea, everything else is self explanatory
good work experience in bp example handling cash and you learn many thing in bp or any other petrol station and especially customer service to talk freindly with peoples great experience and joyful job.
Pros
nil
Cons
good hours as part time
Απο την εταιρια αψογη αντιμετωπιση
Απο τον ανθρωπο που διευθυνει το συγκικριμενο παραρτημα αθλια λογο καταπατησης εργασιακων μ δικαιωματων
Απο την εταιρια κανενα προβλημα αψογη αντιμετωπιση απο τον ανθρωπο που ειχε το συγκεκριμενο παραρτημα ειχε αθλια αντιμετωπηση λογο παρακρατησεις εργασιακων δικαιωματων
Too many people feel they own the decision right. Lots of entrenched beliefs about how things are done and different approaches are hugely resisted. To the extent the old guard will collaborate to stifle success.
Some groups of people do not have the right to implement change, especially if you look different from the majority. Lots of clique and institutional resistance.
Pros
Great opportunity for wide breath of work experiences
Cons
Old guard, too influential, they have become blockers to real progress.
Nice place to work, very dynamic. You need to work under the pressure and always make a right decision. The safety is the first matter.
The company policies are clear.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K