BP Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,020 reviews
Great company to work for!
Senior Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2019
Good company to work for! Great benefits
The environment to work and grow is really great...there will travels and fun place to work. Coworkers are really helpful
Very good work environment
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 13, 2019
I loved to work at BP. It was one of the best work environments I have worked at. My team and other coworkers were extremely supportive and we reached a high level of productivity through excellent collaboration.
fun work place
STORE ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  Absecon, NJJuly 12, 2019
I start my work in the morning and work till night. manly work by my self and get to talk to people the comes for gas. It is fun when the weather is nice.
Pros
more work hours
Cons
no job advancement
Stressful and awful
Gas Station Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Erwin, TNJuly 12, 2019
The customers were no problem at all, but our managers were very judgemental and didn't see anyone else's perspective. They were quick to look at the bad before good type of people,
Job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lagrange, INJuly 12, 2019
I really enjoy working there the customers team mates my manager is amazing works w me as far as parenting time w my kids. I love the environment that I work it, its fast paced.
Best place to work
System Analyst - Finance Department (Current Employee) –  Luanda - AngolaJuly 10, 2019
BP is guided by its values and behaviors which is than making one of the best working environment place
Pros
Team Work
Cons
Manage cost
Good place to work. Good work life balance. Lack of career development options.
Americas Customer Fulfillment Mgr (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 10, 2019
Good place to work. Good work life balance. Lack of career development options. No clear strategy for the next 3 to 5 years, very focused on short term fire fight actions.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McHenry, ILJuly 10, 2019
You are a cashier stocker ordering putting order away check in vendor's.making coffee cooking plus some BP have gaming in them you watch people in the gaming area.
Quick advancement
Assistant Tradesman (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 9, 2019
This was a great company to work for and I gained a lot of experience from my mentors. I got used to working in a fast paced environment and my favorite part of this job was providing great customer service.
Dinamismo
Assistente (Former Employee) –  Vila Pouca de Aguiar, Distrito de Vila RealJuly 9, 2019
Apesar de se tratar apenas de um emprego de Verão, sinto me foram fornecidas faculdades, nomeadamente, no contacto com o público.
Pros
vencimento
Cons
horário
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 9, 2019
My regular work days at the BP were good. The customers always made my day. I've dealt with some bad of course but you have to know how to deal with them. The management was horrible but the owner was a great person. The hardest part of the job was you never knew what you were getting yourself into working nights. The most enjoyable part of my day was when I dealt with a regular customer.
Great Pay, Culture and Benefits!!!
Service Desk Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2019
I could have retired at BP if it weren't for one bad manager they refuse to fire. He has continuously harassed many employees on his team and the company refuses to do anything about it. BP talks about "Speak Up" culture but turns a blind eye when something like this happens. Other than that, the pay and benefits are amazing and overall a great place to work.
Very dysfunctional recruitment team
Talent Acquisition Specialist contractor (Former Employee) –  SunburyJuly 7, 2019
I’ve worked at many organisations in my long career and I’ve never worked in a more toxic and dysfunctional recruitment team. So much so that this is the first review I’ve ever left. The treachery, distrust, and backstabbing is at levels I’ve never known. We all have our ‘work face’ but how fake people are in the team is absolutely diabolical. I would love to send in psychologists to secretly watch the team because it would make a great study on the evils of a toxic corporate culture.
Pros
Good name on CV if you can do a stint and survive.
Cons
See review.
Productive and developing place
Planning Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baku, AZJuly 6, 2019
Competitive pay, travel perks, great growth and there you find right executive to take you on
without doubt the worst example of everything that is wrong in the industry
crt (Former Employee) –  west of shetlandJuly 2, 2019
from an offshore perspective it has been the worst experience of my career. management that cannot manage, supervision that cannot supervise and an inbred culture of fear and repression. top heavy organization with zero focus on offshore staff below leadership level. supervision and management actively sacrificing technicians to save their own positions and career prospects.
a phrase from my immediate supervisor sums the whole culture up -"as a supervisor I do not need to understand the process plant"
Pros
short helicopter flights
Cons
constant back stabbing
It was a fun and active place to work, but the owner has an issue with cussing his employees.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jemison, ALJuly 1, 2019
A typical day at work consisted of opening the store at 3:00 AM. Verifying my opening amount was correct. I had to assure the change bank was accurate. I had to occupy four registers. These registers consisted of : the store side, the truck stop side, the liquor tore register, and the Sneaky Peete's register. I also had to make sure the next cash drawer was correct. The hardest part of the job was tolerating the boss that was extremely rude to his employees. I enjoyed trying to make sure the customers were pleased with the service they received. If someone came in and a rude attitude, I didn't let affect my day and it didn't cause me to disrespect them.
BP is an excellent Company to work.
AZERI AREA H&S ADVISER (Current Employee) –  Baku, AZJune 30, 2019
BP is a culture, BP is a way of thinking. BP has played a tremendous role in my development. That made me want to be part of this giant company and give back to BP all of the effort that was put on me.
Resumen
Analyst (Former Employee) –  MXJune 29, 2019
Buen Ambiente Laboral, con desafios interesantes

Gracias
Wellsite Supervisor
Well Site Leader (Former Employee) –  Wamsutter, WYJune 28, 2019
Things have changed since I worked there but there used to be lots of training opportunities, quality professional coworkers, challenging work, and good pay/benefits.
Good company, great work / life balance & Benefits
Procurement Supply Chain Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 28, 2019
BP is a great company to work for. They take care of their employees and have a great culture. In some areas they do value relationships over capabilities so it is important to develop and maintain relationships within the company.

51.2K